Site Is the "post your hauls" thread too big?

Discussion in 'Support & Suggestions' started by Hanzo, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UCLABrewN84

UCLABrewN84 Poo-Bah (12,114) Mar 18, 2010 California

Your avatar is what sells this comment.

kemoarps likes this.
  2. FEUO

FEUO Disciple (325) Jul 24, 2012 Ontario (Canada)

3. GoGators

GoGators Crusader (724) Aug 5, 2010 New Jersey
    Subscriber Beer Trader

I never go on the thread anymore either because its too big so a weekly or monthly lock is probably a good idea. But it is funny that there is a thread about a thread and we are all responding to it.

beertunes likes this.
  4. bifrost17

bifrost17 Initiate (0) Dec 16, 2011 Washington

Short and to the point.

Sam_Frank likes this.
  5. stealth

stealth Defender (607) Dec 16, 2011 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

It all depends on what the title is, and how interesting :slight_smile: a 48 page 'hot women in yoga pants' thread may pull me in more than a 48 'check out my beer pictures' thread.

beertunes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.