ISO: Hoof Hearted All Star #1, #2, 4up, Dragon Saddle or Donkey Kong, FT: Hoof Hearted All Star #3

Discussion in 'ISO;FT (Breweriana Only)' started by BeerGlassesCollector, Jun 13, 2018.

1. BeerGlassesCollector

BeerGlassesCollector Zealot (518) Nov 11, 2002 Cyprus
    Trader

2. Beer_Economicus

Beer_Economicus Devotee (415) Apr 8, 2017 Indiana
    Trader

I like you, my friend, but i respect your collection. I've gone through all your pictures.

But, I think you might need to enter rehab with this quest. HH has some of the ugliest, worst drawing/art ever. If you don't enter rehab, at least get your eyes checked?

:wink:.

BeerGlassesCollector likes this.
  3. BeerGlassesCollector

Trader

Work, wife and 2 boys... Oh I'm way past rehab stage!

HH art actually reminds me of Beavis and Butthead, which in turn reminds me of my youth. I've been searching for their glasses since they first started and I was lucky enough to find someone 2 weeks ago to help and send me 2 of their #3 All-star Tekus. Now all I need to do is get all their other Tekus. It should only take me 5-6 years but we'll get there. Never loose faith :wink:

Vidblain and Beer_Economicus like this.
  4. Beer_Economicus

Beer_Economicus Devotee (415) Apr 8, 2017 Indiana
    Trader

If you ever need something from Central or southern Indiana, let me know. I'm glad to pick it up for you, ship it, and have you just reimburse me.

I can see the resemblance to B&B - but it almost reminds me of squidbillies or something else more. It's less...something. Not sure the word. It's almost like purposefully rough or ugly. Almost like they aren't trying to necessarily accurately depict what they are drawing, but drawing it in their own world. Which I respect, I just find hideous =p.

B&B very much reminds me of my youth as well. I still have a 3XL white shirt with "I am the great cornholio" written/picture on it from that time period in my room at my mother's house from when I was young. At least, I don't think it's been donated. Ah, memories.

BeerGlassesCollector likes this.
  5. BeerGlassesCollector

Trader

I might actually take up on that offer of yours... I've been trying to get ahold of a 3 Floyd's Teku for sometime with no luck. If you are not that far and you plan on visiting them anytime soon of course... I'll PM you..