Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

ISO: Jackie O's 7th Anniversary Glass FT: Glassware, Beer, etc.

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by Mississipping, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mississipping

Mississipping Mar 16, 2010 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

I'm a sucker for Jackie O's and their glassware, but will not be able to make it to the anniversary release this year. I'm looking for someone who's going who wouldn't mind picking up an extra for me. Last year, they were readily available and easy to come by, and I'm assuming they will be this year, too. I can offer various glassware, beer, or a monetary incentive (I pay for two; you keep one, I keep one, or the like). Whatever works best for you works best for me. If you're going to be there, please let me know!

2. cosmicevan

cosmicevan Dec 13, 2009 New York
    Beer Trader

Once the OP is taken care of, I would like to piggy back on this offering glass, beer, or the other hookup mentioned for one of the new glasses.

Jnorton00 likes this.
  3. gpawned

gpawned Jun 5, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

I live down the street from Jackie O's. Shoot me a message if you still need any Jackie O's swag and I'm sure we can work something out, should be plenty available at the brewery.

4. acurtis

acurtis Sep 27, 2010 New Jersey
    Beer Trader

I was a little rough while cleaning my favorite glass the other day. I really need another one of these :(

[​IMG]

5. gpawned

gpawned Jun 5, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

I'll stop by next week and see if they have any left but I haven't seen one in awhile. Maybe Art has some stashed in the basement.

edit: Sorry to hear about that.

acurtis likes this.
  6. acurtis

acurtis Sep 27, 2010 New Jersey
    Beer Trader

Very kind of you, I appreciate it and not expecting any miracles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe