Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

British Columbia ISO: Victoria/BC BA Traveling South FT: Good PNW Beer

Discussion in 'Canada' started by goodbyeohio, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodbyeohio

goodbyeohio Jul 13, 2004 Oregon

Greetings all

I'm trying to get my hands on Sea Cider products that are not available in the US. Currently, all we see are kings & spies, flagship, pippin, wild english, rumrunner, and wassail. I'm looking for any and all other products currently available.

I am willing to trade beer (HotD, Upright, Commons, Cascade, Logsdon, etc), or whatever other beers you may want that I can get. BM me for a cellar list or just to talk it out. Would prefer someone traveling down so as to avoid the hassle of international shipping, but would consider shipping if that's the only option.

Sorry not to post this in trading forum, but I'm pretty sure its only Canadians with the access to this stuff. Cheers and thanks in advance.

Jim

2. matthaslaservision

matthaslaservision Aug 18, 2012 British Columbia (Canada)

I sell all you've listed above out of our store, send me a pm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe