Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Join us December 9th in Los Angeles for the ultimate throwdown of craft beer creativity!

Learn more...
Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Italy Italy beer store has had my money for 18 months

Discussion in 'Europe' started by heyta, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyta

heyta Initiate (156) Jun 16, 2009 Georgia
    Beer Trader

I placed an order for some beer from a big ticket store in Italy over a year ago, and they have not shipped me any beer, or refunded my money, and now they won't respond to my emails (they were responding for the first 9-10 months).

Is there any BA in Italy that would be willing to call and yell at this place for me? If so, shoot me a BM. It's not a little store -- it's R2M.

Thanks!

2. CellarGimp

CellarGimp Disciple (331) Sep 14, 2011 Missouri

3. heyta

heyta Initiate (156) Jun 16, 2009 Georgia
    Beer Trader

I'll try the CC company before that...

4. WassailWilly

WassailWilly Initiate (0) Sep 8, 2007 New York

Good luck with the CC comp .. Most have a time limit that they can process claims on.
    18 months is WAY too long

5. ummagumma

ummagumma Initiate (0) Feb 10, 2009 Italy

Hey, I'm from Italy write me down an email so that I can better understand the situation.

cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.