Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Italy Italy beer store has had my money for 18 months

Discussion in 'Europe' started by heyta, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyta

heyta Jun 16, 2009 Georgia
    Beer Trader

I placed an order for some beer from a big ticket store in Italy over a year ago, and they have not shipped me any beer, or refunded my money, and now they won't respond to my emails (they were responding for the first 9-10 months).

Is there any BA in Italy that would be willing to call and yell at this place for me? If so, shoot me a BM. It's not a little store -- it's R2M.

2. CellarGimp

CellarGimp Sep 14, 2011 Missouri

3. heyta

heyta Jun 16, 2009 Georgia
    Beer Trader

I'll try the CC company before that...
  4. WassailWilly

WassailWilly Sep 8, 2007 New York

Good luck with the CC comp .. Most have a time limit that they can process claims on.
    18 months is WAY too long
  5. ummagumma

ummagumma Feb 10, 2009 Italy

Hey, I'm from Italy write me down an email so that I can better understand the situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!