1. Looking to trade some beers? Check out How to Get Started with Beer Trading.

It's Only Logical 7 - Jeopardy (LIF is open to anyone)

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by gpawned, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gpawned

gpawned Initiate (0) Jun 5, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

Talk about Sour Grapes...sheesh!

2. lucas1801

lucas1801 Initiate (0) Apr 5, 2012 Massachusetts

Watermelon seeds in the box do they bag them like pumpkin seeds?

3. lucas1801

lucas1801 Initiate (0) Apr 5, 2012 Massachusetts

And if I had extra sour gapes I might send one to spite you alas I thought I had one but didn't. Maybe next week that St lamvinus will fall in your box then it will be no sour grapes

4. Sidebordz

Sidebordz Initiate (180) Apr 23, 2011 New York
    Beer Trader

Congrats! I thought there was another face off round, should have asked before I bet like I did. Nicely played JaminJohnson. Cheers!

Can't wait til next round.

Blake

5. gpawned

Beer Trader

I honestly hadn't decided how I was going to do it but I thought there was something poetic about how it turned out. Plus, he risked it all and you didn't...I had to respect that :p

6. Sidebordz

Sidebordz Initiate (180) Apr 23, 2011 New York
    Beer Trader

Understood....I didn't risk it all on purpose, figuring it was going to be a really tough question, and the final standings would be meaningful, which they were. I am by no means being a sour grape, and I am not butt-hurt. Its all good, and I will try to send him out a nice box anyway.

7. gpawned

Beer Trader

I like your style and have a feeling that beer karma will bring things back on you, down the road.

8. gpawned

Beer Trader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe