Jester King in Dallas

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by Robertparker, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Robertparker

Robertparker Jul 11, 2011 Mississippi

I am headed to Dallas this weekend (downtown) and since I'm flying Southwest, I want to bring back as much Jester King as I can. Anyone know of a place with a decent amount of it?

Thanks,
    Robert

2. H0rnedFr0gs

H0rnedFr0gs Mar 12, 2012 Texas
    Beer Trader

Whole Foods is a safe bet. The one in Arlington generally has 2-3 offering, including OG Black Metal...I would assume the Dallas store has the same.

3. Eurytos

Eurytos Dec 3, 2010 Texas

If you are going to be downtown your best bets are probably the Spec's off of 75 and Walnut Hill and the Whole Foods a couple blocks south on (I believe) Park and 75.

4. BrewDogRocks

BrewDogRocks Oct 15, 2011 Texas

Hello. Specs has tons of Jester King. Cases and cases of the original Black Metal and Wytchmaker, lots of the other stuff.

5. MattSweatshirt

MattSweatshirt Jun 29, 2011 Texas
    Beer Trader

Specs came to my mind first just because I was there over the weekend. I don't know if they have the Farmhouse Black Metal though. I know I saw the original version.

6. Robertparker

Robertparker Jul 11, 2011 Mississippi

Thanks for the help

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!