Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Jester King

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by corby112, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corby112

corby112 Nov 19, 2008 Pennsylvania
    Beer Trader

Which Jester King beers have been distributed to the Philadelphia area?

2. dborginis

dborginis Jul 9, 2008 Pennsylvania
    Beer Trader

I've seen Le Petit Prince, Commercial Suicide, and Noble King in 25 oz bottles.

corby112 likes this.
  3. abu_riley

abu_riley Mar 8, 2012 Pennsylvania

Abes in Bethlehem (not exactly philly) has noble king and petit prince, capone's in plymouth meeting has noble king and wytchmaker. Was at each place about a week ago.

corby112 likes this.
  4. fdig23

fdig23 Mar 15, 2012 Pennsylvania

In addition to the ones mentioned I've seen Funk Metal, Buddha's Brew, and Das Wunderkind at Beer Heaven within the past month.

corby112 likes this.
  5. Annesemj

Annesemj Nov 21, 2010 California
    Beer Trader

funk metal and buddha's brew were part of a variety pack that bella vista got. 9 cases and 2 in each case, so only 18 bottles of each hit the area. i've seen some "post-infection" farmhouse black metal around. if you're looking for stuff, my brother lives in texas so he sends me a lot of stuff that doesn't make it up here

corby112 likes this.
  6. corby112

corby112 Nov 19, 2008 Pennsylvania
    Beer Trader

Thanks to everyone who posted info in this thread. I've only seen Petit Prince and Noble King so I was wondering what else made it's way up here.

7. mr1581

mr1581 Jul 3, 2006 South Carolina
    Beer Trader

beerheaven still had some buddha's brew last I saw

8. tobelerone

tobelerone Dec 1, 2010 New York
    Beer Trader

Passed on funk metal and Buddhas brew at beer heaven a few weeks back, nearly 30 bucks each IIRC.

9. joeebbs

joeebbs Apr 29, 2009 Pennsylvania

Couple of places I frequent discount the Jester Kings often. They're not fast movers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe