KBS at Woodmans in Menomonee Falls, WI

Discussion in 'US - Midwest' started by JohnfromPurdue, Mar 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnfromPurdue

JohnfromPurdue Initiate (87) Apr 27, 2009 Indiana
    Trader

I just wanted to call them out. Monday, March 19th, I was able to pick up a bottle of KBS there for $6.99 @ a one bottle limit. My roommate, also a BA, went there the next day and they said they were out of KBS. I stopped by yesterday and they had it behind the counter for $14.99. That is total BS, lie to my roommate about having it so you can take the remainder and mark them up 2x+. I will no longer buy beer there and am considering shunning all Woodman's.

2. TapeDeck

TapeDeck Initiate (0) Mar 31, 2011 Illinois

Their liquor sales may all be independent, so it may not be all Woodmans that are scambags. But yeah, that is utter crap.

3. nickapalooza86

nickapalooza86 Initiate (0) Feb 23, 2010 Wisconsin
    Deactivated

Well I got a 4 pack at the Woodman's in La Crosse for 17.99 so our store is decent folk that's for sure.

4. JohnfromPurdue

JohnfromPurdue Initiate (87) Apr 27, 2009 Indiana
    Trader

Glad to hear it's not widespread.

5. MarcatGSB

MarcatGSB Initiate (0) Jan 8, 2011 Michigan

Nick, is that your golden in your avatar? Beautiful dog!:slight_smile:

6. nickapalooza86

Deactivated

Ya he is half Golden half Chesapeake retriever.... However he is in hot water right now, he may have had the wifes wedding ring for lunch.... Besides that he is a good guy lol.

WhitePumpkin likes this.
  7. MarcatGSB

MarcatGSB Initiate (0) Jan 8, 2011 Michigan

Guess you are going to have to follow him around with some rubber gloves and a baggy! Chesapeake Retriever...hmm. Not familiar. Beautiful dog though, really.

8. nickapalooza86

Deactivated

Thanks man, ya I am not looking forward to it. However I have a pure golden and she likes beer a lot more then he does. I do not give her beer but when I leave a glass where she can get it she will try to drink it but he will not.

9. BeerFMAndy

BeerFMAndy Initiate (0) Mar 23, 2009 Wisconsin

I get a lot of my beer there and I really like the place but It's really too bad about the gouging, that's a load of total shit. Thanks for the heads-up on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.