Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Join us December 9th in Los Angeles for the ultimate throwdown of craft beer creativity!

Learn more...

Kiwi Bottleshops

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by hopswiller, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopswiller

hopswiller Initiate (0) Jul 17, 2011 Australia

Can anyone recommend a good bottleshop in Auckland to pick up some kiwi craft beer?
    I know a few people going over soon and want to get my hands on some of the beers not available in Oz.

2. MrKennedy

MrKennedy Champion (893) Dec 29, 2006 Australia
    Beer Trader

I'd order through Regional Wines in Wellington www.regionalwines.co.nz or The Beer Store in Hamilton www.beerstore.co.nz and have it sent to the hotel in Auckland a couple of days before your arrival.

If your friends are into wine apparently there are some good wineries in Auckland itself.

3. dgilks

dgilks Initiate (0) Jul 14, 2008 Australia

Have to agree with MrKennedy. Regional Wines is great and The Beer Store provided an effective shipping service when I was in NZ.

4. mulder1010

mulder1010 Meyvn (1,019) Aug 29, 2008 Australia

You can order off of Hashigo Zake and have delivered to Auckland.
    beerstore.co.nz is excellent. They will hold orders for a specific shipping date and generally 1 day shipping from Hamilton to Auckland. $9 dollar NZD shipping on the North Island is solid.

5. hopswiller

hopswiller Initiate (0) Jul 17, 2011 Australia

Cheers for the suggestions, now here's hoping I can get my hands on some Liberty C!tra

6. mulder1010

mulder1010 Meyvn (1,019) Aug 29, 2008 Australia

patience as it is out of stock currently at Zake and beer shop.
    Liberty brewer said more in bottles in June.
    if your friends are in Wellington just get a growler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.