Lawson's Fayston Maple Imperial Stout

Discussion in 'New England' started by beerboy9960, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beerboy9960

beerboy9960 Aspirant (220) Jan 28, 2011 Oklahoma
    Beer Trader

I saw where Lawson's released their maple and bourbon versions this weekend, but how hard is it to obtain a bottle of the regular version? Also, what is the price point and size of the bottle? Thanks!

2. Dat

Dat Aspirant (258) Aug 5, 2007 Texas

Doh! You should have told me you were looking for the non-BA version...I have a bottle back home and could have brought it for you.

Price on the non-BA version is $15 from what I remember paying.

3. mkabull

mkabull Disciple (385) Nov 2, 2007 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

The price on both was $15 for a 375. The regular version wasn't at the Farmer's Market this time but I believe it was at the previous one. It shouldn't be to hard to track one down.

4. franklinn

franklinn Initiate (0) May 29, 2012 Vermont

Yeah, all of them are $15, the regular is in a 22oz bottle and the BA ones are 375 mls

5. nathanjohnson

nathanjohnson Initiate (0) Aug 5, 2007 Vermont

Last I saw, the regular was bottled in 750ml bottles. Those extra 3.3605 ounces are crucial.

brownswisscow and franklinn like this.
  6. Dat

Dat Aspirant (258) Aug 5, 2007 Texas

750ml are the ones I have.

7. iwantmorehops

iwantmorehops Aspirant (233) Sep 25, 2010 Vermont
    Beer Trader

Just a heads up this is coming out tomorrow, in 750s.

8. beerboy9960

beerboy9960 Aspirant (220) Jan 28, 2011 Oklahoma
    Beer Trader

Man if anyone has a chance to grab 2 extra bottles tomorrow please let me know and let's see if we can work out a deal!

9. naloxone

naloxone Initiate (0) Aug 7, 2010 Connecticut

Yeah, the regular stout comes in 750's, the BA stuff is 375, the IPA's come in 22oz. Don't claim to know the logic.

10. BearsOnAcid

BearsOnAcid Savant (953) Mar 17, 2009 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

BA Fayston has also come in 750ml and 187ml formats too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.

Learn More
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.

Learn More
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Learn More