Lift Bridge Bottle release and other news

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by Lifeofbrian, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Lifeofbrian

Lifeofbrian Nov 20, 2010 Minnesota

They have Farm Girl Saison and Chestnut Hill Brown Ale in 6pks as I type this post. Next week they will be releasing Crosscut Pale Ale.

They also purchased three fermintation tanks to help with increase brewing capacity by 2,000 barrels of beer.

Fischlover likes this.
  2. Lifeofbrian

As I type this the Murphy people are installing the fermentation tanks. Also look for their Irish Stout next month in 750's and sometime this summer Hop Prop IPA in 6pks.

3. psychotia

psychotia Jun 27, 2009 Minnesota

I hope "sometime this summer" is closer to "late March" as I was told... aw well, s'pose it'll be ready when it's ready.

4. Ungertaker

Ungertaker Apr 30, 2010 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

Irish Coffee Stout release is Saturday, March 10th. They have all the info on their website: http://blog.liftbridgebrewery.com/

5. dc55110

dc55110 Oct 24, 2010 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

*Technically today is the last day of February, making March 10th next month... technically.

Ungertaker likes this.
  6. Ungertaker

Ungertaker Apr 30, 2010 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

Just passing on the specifics, not questioning the month, lol!

7. Lifeofbrian

They have Milk Stout growlers for $15.00. This is so worth it.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!