Lightning Brewery- 6-packs

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by tjensen3618, Mar 29, 2013.

1. tjensen3618

tjensen3618 Mar 23, 2008 California

From their newsletter...
    "First of all we are nearing the end of our process of bringing out 6-packs to the public. Once that’s done, we’ll get the designs approved by the appropriate public agencies, print and then start filling. We are working on our two best sellers: Thunderweizen Ale and Elemental Pilsner; beers that will sell great and look great in a six-pack."

I have never bought a beer from Lightning, but given that they are going to start selling 6-packs of 2 of their beers, Elemental Pilsner & Thunderweizen, I will definitely give both of those a shot. I have just about quit buying bombers altogether, so it's good to see some of the newer/smaller breweries going to 6 packs.

2. HopHead84

HopHead84 Nov 29, 2006 California
    Beer Trader

Elemental Pilsner is a good beer.

3. tyrsis

tyrsis Mar 13, 2009 California
    Beer Trader

Both those beers are actually really solid.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer Fest® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!