Locu Digs Deep into PBR Data: Hipsters Unphased

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by Todd, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zhiguli

Zhiguli Aspirant (241) Jul 12, 2012 California

We haven't made craft hip enough yet

2. APreacher

APreacher Initiate (120) Jun 6, 2012 California
    Beer Trader

PBR is nĂºmero UNO but true PNW when avail, knows that Rainier and Olympia reigned supreme. Stepping up to craft meant Henry Weinhart or Red "Hookion". Sure lucky bombers were evident but lacked in comparison.

As a retired hipster (sans capris, stashes and bikes with no gears) I give credit to where credit is due. Crack a can after trekking up a Mtn on a split board or brown bagging at your local park... CONSUME!

3. BKBassist

BKBassist Initiate (0) Jan 24, 2013 New York

Allow me to come to my generation and locality's defense, as a 30 yr old male resident of Williamsburg. Craft is everywhere here! I can walk into any bar an be guaranteed a drinkable beer! Obviously Brooklyn and Sixpoint are common, but Founders, Lagunitas, Victory, stone, Green Flash, Allagash and others are common at every bar, regardless of how craft oriented they are. I love living in the heart of hipsterville for many reasons, beer access chief among them.

We've also got great bottle shops and Evil Twins own bar for those that want to take the next steps.

regularjohn likes this.
  4. draheim

draheim Poo-Bah (2,400) Sep 18, 2010 Washington
    Beer Trader

They're being ironic.

5. FEUO

FEUO Disciple (325) Jul 24, 2012 Ontario (Canada)

But it looks different, yet strangely still beer in a can. Winner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe