Long Trail Limbo in NY/Northern NJ?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by markgugs, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markgugs

markgugs Initiate (0) Dec 20, 2006 New Jersey
    Beer Trader

Hello all-

I did a quick search and didn't see a related thread in this forum, so thought I'd ask...anyone seen Limbo in bottles in either northern NJ or NYC? I live in northern NJ (Bergen County), and work in the Empire State Building, so if someone has seen this within the past day or so and could point me in the right direction, it would be most appreciated.

I've been to Cable Beverage in Nanuet, and most of the places close by me in NJ and haven't seen it anywhere.

Thanks!

2. abkayak

abkayak Disciple (391) Jan 8, 2013 New York
    Beer Trader

buy rite jersey city....i will keep my opinion to myself

3. markgugs

Beer Trader

please share your opinion!

if it's about the beer...well I'm already committed myself to wanting to try it, so you can't sway me

if it's about Buy-Rite JC, then please do share, because that store is a real pain for me to get to and I won't bother if there's good reason to avoid the place

4. abkayak

abkayak Disciple (391) Jan 8, 2013 New York
    Beer Trader

i like the store...maybe the secaucus store on rt 3 will have and is eaisier for you

5. belotj

belotj Initiate (0) Apr 3, 2011 New Jersey
    Beer Trader

Bought the last six pack in the cooler at Whole Foods Paramus yesterday. Call because they probably have more in back since their cooler only holds about 2 or 3 six packs deep. If you haven't seen the bottles/packaging yet, it is black with red accents. Doesn't look like usual Long Trail stuff. I missed it at first.

http://beerpulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Long-Trail-Limbo-IPA-label.png

markgugs likes this.
  6. markgugs

Beer Trader

yeah I've been hitting that store frequently since it's on the way back home from the Pet Smart over there...no dice, though perhaps I can get Matt (beer guy) to order me some

thanks

7. benz08

benz08 Initiate (0) Nov 9, 2008 New Jersey

Hoboken Vine. In stock and has a free parking lot.

8. otispdriftwood

otispdriftwood Crusader (736) Dec 9, 2011 Colorado
    Beer Trader

No bottles that I am aware of but there are 64 oz. growlers available at Hudson Valley Beverage in Mahopac, NY.

9. RobDB

RobDB Devotee (453) Aug 31, 2009 New Jersey

Gary's in Wayne had some in stock today. Reasonably priced to boot.

10. markgugs

Beer Trader

I was just coming back to this thread to say I found some (quite a bit actually) at Liquor Outlet in Boonton, NJ. The 6er was $9.29. Looking forward to trying my first one shortly!

11. RobDB

RobDB Devotee (453) Aug 31, 2009 New Jersey

Gary's was a little cheaper but in the same ballpark. Enjoy.

markgugs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.