Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Latin America Los Cabos San Lucas trip. . .

Discussion in 'The Rest of the World' started by dcgunman, Dec 16, 2012.

1. dcgunman

Beer Trader

Planning on going on a mini vacation to Los Cabos San Lucas in January. Is there any place in town to get craft beer? Store, bar, restaurant, etc? Or is it just the regular Corona, Bohemia, mex beers? Planning on stopping in the Cabo Wabo. Any good beers inside the Cabo Wabo?

Bajabrewingcompany likes this.
  2. jrnyc

Beer Trader

I love cabo, been there 6 times. Baja Brewing Company makes craft beer. I had an amber ale when I was there, it was Ok compared to US craft beer, but a much better option than the regular Mexican beer.I think they were out of the IPA when I was there.

But the view is amazing. It is on the top floor of Cabo Villas resort. I recommend going just for the view alone and you can sample some local craft beer.

Aside from that place aside from a place that closed down a couple of years ago, I haven't seen any US craft beer. If you hear about a place that has it or find some yourself, let me know. What hotel are you staying at?

You may want to post this in the general forum where more eyeballs may see this.

Bajabrewingcompany and dcgunman like this.
  3. jrnyc

Beer Trader

Btw, there are two locations, the one at Cabo Villas on Medano Beach and one in San Jose Del Cabo

Bajabrewingcompany likes this.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe