Lost Abbey Duck Duck Gooze T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by riemster, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riemster

riemster Devotee (454) Mar 17, 2011 Ohio
    Beer Trader

I have been in contact with customer service at Lost Abbey ever since DDG was released regarding the sale of extra DDG shirts. I was told they would be available online about a half dozen times since then. FINALLY, they are ACTUALLY available. FUCK YES!

I got mine, so it's only fitting I spread the knowledge 30 minutes after they were online. Cheers!

2. Mississipping

Mississipping Devotee (484) Mar 16, 2010 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

Of course they aren't available in small. I've been waiting a year or two for that shirt to become available again, but alas, I get stiffed on beer paraphernalia once again. Oh well ...

3. OneBeertoRTA

OneBeertoRTA Devotee (490) Jan 2, 2010 California
    Beer Trader

Not sure if serious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.

Learn More
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.

Learn More
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Learn More