Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

MG - Before The dawn

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by heygeebee, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heygeebee

heygeebee Aug 6, 2010 Australia

Folks,

I see that Mountain Goat have released another Black IPA - Before the Dawn.

Interesting - I wonder if this means that the Thornbridge collab will not be re-released? - always one I had wanted to try - fresh of course, not now. Or indeed, if the MG rotation on limited releases (as per Web) is just a looooooonger rotate on their most well-received beer.

Cheers,

2. MrKennedy

MrKennedy Dec 29, 2006 Australia
    Beer Trader

Not sure on Thorny Goat, will see what i can find.

I see Before the Dawn has been well received in Melbourne, going off what i have seen on Twitter

3. Lukie

Lukie Jun 16, 2007 Australia

Not doing the collab again. They slightly change the recipes each year, and they won't keep them the same.

4. joecast

joecast Jun 30, 2003 Australia

Ah, I see they have adopted my philosophy on (home) brewing. Change it up a bit even when it's good. o_O

heygeebee likes this.
  5. MrKennedy

MrKennedy Dec 29, 2006 Australia
    Beer Trader

Heard back from Mountain Goat and they said on Thorny Goat:

"not anytime soon. Doing a brew with them today in the UK tho'. Might come to Aus..."

6. heygeebee

heygeebee Aug 6, 2010 Australia

thanx for the info!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe