MN/Wisconsin for Oregon Beers

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by skipanoka2, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skipanoka2

skipanoka2 Initiate (0) May 25, 2010 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

(This is a repost from the trading forum because I want my target audience to see it!)

I'm hoping to trade for Cascade, Boneyard, Logsdon, and Upright.

Cascade: Blueberry, Vine, Sang Noir/Royal, Apricot (I have yet to try anything from them I didn't like.)
    Boneyard: Growler of RPM or Hop Venom
    Logsdon: Seizoen Bretta or Peche 'n Brett
    Upright: Fantasia and Blend Love

I have Town Hall, Surly, New Glarus, Founders, Goose Island, etc. on hand to trade. I have a CBS or two, FMB, a few vintages of Bourbon County, and miscellaneous other bottles to offer.

If there's something else I should be looking for from the NW region that I didn't mention, let me know! Message me with questions, ideas, etc.

Thanks for looking!​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.