Mt. Vernon Beer Week

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by beertunes, Mar 2, 2013.

1. beertunes

beertunes Sep 24, 2007 Washington
    Beer Trader

2. NWer

NWer Mar 10, 2009 Washington
    Beer Trader

beertunes likes this.
  3. beertunes

beertunes Sep 24, 2007 Washington
    Beer Trader

When I checked the site last week, they still had the 2012 info posted, that's why I went with the FB post. I'm goingto try to make a couple of the events, schedule permitting.

4. LyraP

LyraP Mar 8, 2013

www.mountvernonbeerweek.com is hosted by a site that I've been having issues with lately. Actually, the site plans on closing for business in April so I haven't done too much with it. The facebook page is where everything's at, unfortunately, because it's easy to use and free. But I'd be happy to answer any questions here in this forum.

beertunes likes this.
  5. twelveinches

twelveinches Oct 26, 2007 Washington
    Beer Trader

Hit up the Green Flash party @ Empire the other night.... very nice/packed turnout for a Wed. night.
    No Green Flash for me.... I stuck with the $5 buck Schooners of Abyss.

-Might hit it up again on Sunday for the North Sound BBA Porter... don't think he's (Empire) ever been open on a Sunday before so it's cool Bruce is unlocking his doors for Beer Week.

beertunes likes this.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe