Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Join us December 9th in Los Angeles for the ultimate throwdown of craft beer creativity!

Learn more...
Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Mt. Vernon Beer Week

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by beertunes, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beertunes

beertunes Poo-Bah (4,747) Sep 24, 2007 Washington
    Beer Trader

2. NWer

NWer Crusader (709) Mar 10, 2009 Washington
    Beer Trader

beertunes likes this.
  3. beertunes

beertunes Poo-Bah (4,747) Sep 24, 2007 Washington
    Beer Trader

When I checked the site last week, they still had the 2012 info posted, that's why I went with the FB post. I'm goingto try to make a couple of the events, schedule permitting.

4. LyraP

LyraP Initiate (0) Mar 8, 2013

www.mountvernonbeerweek.com is hosted by a site that I've been having issues with lately. Actually, the site plans on closing for business in April so I haven't done too much with it. The facebook page is where everything's at, unfortunately, because it's easy to use and free. But I'd be happy to answer any questions here in this forum.

beertunes likes this.
  5. twelveinches

twelveinches Defender (661) Oct 26, 2007 Washington
    Beer Trader

Hit up the Green Flash party @ Empire the other night.... very nice/packed turnout for a Wed. night.
    No Green Flash for me.... I stuck with the $5 buck Schooners of Abyss.

-Might hit it up again on Sunday for the North Sound BBA Porter... don't think he's (Empire) ever been open on a Sunday before so it's cool Bruce is unlocking his doors for Beer Week.

beertunes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.