Muskegon, 31 March - 6 April

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by EricCioe, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricCioe

EricCioe Initiate (0) Aug 7, 2010 Montana

Dear West Michigan folks,

I'll be coming home to Muskegon for Spring Break from 31 March to 6 April or so. I'd love to grab a beer at Pints & Quarts or Odd Side Ales in Grand Haven sometime while I'm home. I'd also love to set up some IP trades as my group out here in Montana is going to do an all Michigan tasting after we get back.

Any interest at all?

2. Jose2412

Jose2412 Initiate (86) Feb 25, 2012 Michigan

Gonna get a case of KBS this year. Would be open to trading a few.

3. founder26

founder26 Initiate (0) Sep 9, 2009 Michigan

what kinds of beers do you have access to? I would be down for trades and for tasting group shoot me a bm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.