Need a little BA Help Houston

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by BruceBruce, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BruceBruce

BruceBruce Initiate (0) Dec 4, 2011 Texas

Hey guys, we are raising money for AIM at Melanoma and are hosting a party for 150-200 guest and are trying to raise 10k for the charity. I have been trying to find a brewery or bar that would sponsor the event and provide two kegs or donate a beer tasting party or something for the silent auction. I know the places to ask but really haven't had much luck. We are in midtown, river oaks area, so if you guys have a phone number or are in good with a contact somewhere I would really appreciate the help. Just the email blast that we send out about the sponsors go out to over five thousand people so it is a solid promotion for the business.

Thanks,

BruceBruce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

No fake news here. Get real beer content delivered to your doorstep every month.

Subscribe