Need some Jester King Anniversary Tix

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by gawnphishin, Jan 18, 2013.

1. gawnphishin

gawnphishin Apr 7, 2010 Texas

Hey guys,

I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for 4 tickets to the Jester King Anniversary party. Im coming down to ATX that weekend from Oklahoma City. I'll bring you all the prairie ales you want!

Cheers
    Reed

2. channels321

channels321 Apr 16, 2012 Texas
    Beer Trader

Check this guy out in the everything JK thread

3. gawnphishin

need 2 more tix now. cmon fellow beer geeks!

4. NPAS

NPAS Oct 6, 2006 Pennsylvania

If you get info on any more tickets after your 4 I would love to grab one for myself. In Altus OK for a month and this would be a great way to spend a weekend. Thanks.

5. gawnphishin

Still looking for 2 tickets if anyone has some last second extras. please, please, please!

6. DonD

DonD Jun 23, 2008 Texas
    Beer Trader

Check the everything jester king thread. Someone posted last week that they had 2 extra.

7. miikezombie

miikezombie Aug 13, 2010 Texas

Maybe 1 more.

8. gawnphishin

Ladies and gents, the beeradvocate community has been so kind so far, and I am only looking for one more ticket. If someone has an extra please let me know. see ya'll at the celebration.

9. wsnich

wsnich Apr 26, 2010 Texas

someone on the FB group "Texas Let's Talk Craft Beer" said they had an extra

10. SBoyar1

SBoyar1 Nov 14, 2012 Texas

Gawnphishin and I are still looking for 1 more ticket.....please lets us know if you know anyone looking to sell 1 more.....

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe