New Beer Sunday (week 581)

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by utopiajane, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WesMantooth

WesMantooth Poo-Bah (3,197) Jan 8, 2014 Ohio
    Society Trader

One thing about Jackie O's is their beers spend plenty of time in the barrels so the bourbon presence is typically not subtle in aroma or flavor. The base beers are exceptional though. That one still has as much or more maple off anything I have tried outside of CBS.

#81 WesMantooth, Apr 10, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  2. BBThunderbolt

BBThunderbolt Poo-Bah (10,026) Sep 24, 2007 Kiribati
    Society Trader

Up next is one of the ninja brews from @beatjunkee , Foothills Jade IPA. A very enjoyable brew, certainly, but a 95 rating here? This why I don't check scores, this beer is listed as "World Class" (whatever that means), but to me wasn't particularly different than many of the hundreds of other IPAs I've had. Whatevs, strokes for folks. Just goes to show, once again, that there is great beer being made all over the country, and finding a truly "bad" beer is rare.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/11036/65993/

gopens44, kemoarps, LeRose and 29 others like this.
  3. larryi86

larryi86 Poo-Bah (5,043) Apr 4, 2010 Delaware
    Society Trader

More beer from @strohme2 awesome box. Blackrocks Grand Rabbits, cheers!
    3.87/5 rDev +1.8%
    look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4

Thank you strohme2 for this
    12 oz can poured into a pint glass

A- An almost clear golden straw color with a large fluffy white head

S- Citrus, fruity, hints of tea, sweet biscuty malts.

T- Sweet malts, grainy, citrus, lemons, hints of other light fruits, hints of tea and floral notes.

M- Smooth, light body.

O- Easy drink, very sessionable.

★346 characters
    [​IMG]

dcotom, gopens44, kemoarps and 38 others like this.
  4. BBThunderbolt

Society Trader

LOL, Grand Rabbits! Awesome! ISO sixer. My friend Kate has 7 pet bunnies, I need to get her a couple cans.

5. larryi86

larryi86 Poo-Bah (5,043) Apr 4, 2010 Delaware
    Society Trader

That's a lot of rabbits!

6. BigRedDog

BigRedDog Initiate (0) Jul 23, 2014 Indiana

We've had tons of rain/snow lately. I just wish it would get above 40. So how about we trade...

7. BBThunderbolt

Society Trader

She's already a Crazy Bunny Lady!:stuck_out_tongue: Fortunately, her fiancee is OK with the bunny obsession.

8. woemad

woemad Poo-Bah (4,415) Jun 8, 2003 Washington
    Society Trader

You need to move this to the weather trading forum.

9. BigRedDog

BigRedDog Initiate (0) Jul 23, 2014 Indiana

Moving onto my second one today from @jhavs box.

Von Trapp's Vienna Lager.
    [​IMG]

Crystal clear lager body. Sweet malt nose, with a slight herbal quality. The taste has a mild bitterness that flashes forward at first but is then slightly muted and balanced through the finish. Nice lingering sweetness. Great easy drinking body.

It's hard to go wrong with the basics. I love good old world styles that are complex in their simplicity. There is something to be said about keeping things simple and doing them well. Von Trapp has done splendidly with this one.

I was excited to hear that a local brewery was opening up about a year ago that focuses on German styles. They have a Helles Lager that is the perfect summer porch drinker. Plus I heard that the schwarzbier they just made is fantastic. Gonna have to go get a growler fill soon.

seakayak, dcotom, gopens44 and 35 others like this.
  10. BFCarr

BFCarr Poo-Bah (1,506) Feb 13, 2012 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Round 2 for NBS is Forgotten Boardwalk Funnel Cake Boardwalk Ale. 5.5%ABV brewed with lactose and vanilla beans, best by 6/22/16
    Poured cloudy yellow from 12 oz can to DFH Specially glass. Thin white head with some lacing.
    Aroma is . . . hard to pinpoint. Has some chemical fusel notes. (Got that word from sensory scientist wife: German for 'bad liquor ')
    Taste is also hard to describe. Not getting sweet or vanilla as advertised. More of a light bitterness and some fruity notes.
    Feel is very light with a not overly pleasing aftertaste. Not a bad taste, but not great.
    Overall I'm disappointed I bought six of these but not that I tried it. I tend to favor dark beers so maybe I'm a tough sell, but I won't buy another Funnel Cake.
    Be that as it may. . . . Enjoy everyone.

dcotom, gopens44, kemoarps and 27 others like this.
  11. NotAlcoholicJustAHobby

NotAlcoholicJustAHobby Initiate (0) Jun 13, 2015 Vermont

NBS beer #2 for the day is a revisit to a brewery I've tried only once before. I enjoyed the last beer from Singlecut so much I figured I'd try something else from these guys.

[​IMG]

Mo' Shuggie Soulbender IPA

SingleCut Beersmiths
    American IPA / 7.40% ABV

3.99/5 rDev -8.1% | Avg: 4.34
    look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 4 | overall: 4

L-The beer pours a hazy pale gold. The head is white and fluffy standing 2 fingers high. Lacing is excellent.
    S-The nose is a touch of citrus, but mostly weed and herbal hop aroma. It's different and I'm liking it.
    T-The taste is dominated by the herbal hops. Malt is well balanced. Bitterness is fairly light.
    F-Carbonation is pretty light. Mouthfeel is medium, but light enough to not be overly filling.
    O-An enjoyable beer displaying a different hop profile than alot of the normal East Coast IPA's. Well executed.

VABA, dcotom, gopens44 and 33 others like this.
  12. Premo88

Premo88 Poo-Bah (2,150) Jun 6, 2010 Texas
    Society

NOT New Farmhouse Ale Sunday for me ... I opened this:
    [​IMG]
    ... thinking it was this:
    [​IMG]
    What a dumbass!

So instead of regaling you fine folks about the new-for-me Autumnal Dichotmous from Jester King that I'm trying, I'll just use my stupidity as an object lesson to Always Read The Label. :rolling_eyes:

To keep up appearances, here's my original review of the melon Estival Dichotomous:
    http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/24018/192834/?ba=Premo88#review
    4.48 (+9.8% rDev)

It's aged in the bottle over four months, and I don't think I can detect much difference. The big punch of melon flavor *may* have subsided a little ... maybe. Otherwise, it's just as tasty as I remember it being at the brewery.

Anybody formulated any hard-and-fast rules on aging wild ales/farmhouse ales with fruit in them? I'm starting to think "fresh with fruit" may be the rule, but some of you know better than me, and I'm interested in your research.

Cheers!

dcotom, gopens44, kemoarps and 33 others like this.
  13. gopens44

gopens44 Poo-Bah (2,423) Aug 9, 2010 Virginia
    Society Trader

Might be my last NB for today, so I hope I saved The best for last!

Great Lakes Chillwave

[​IMG]

Frothy beige head on top a clear, orange-ish beer. Lacing is a decent fizzy drape after the head receded to a fizzy top layer.

Nose is immediately musky with a bit of grapefruit in amongst the big bitter bill.

Taste begins big bitter but gives way to mango and a candy like sweetness. Finishes a tad hot but not monstrously so.

Very good beer, glad I grabbed two four packs!

dcotom, kemoarps, LeRose and 33 others like this.
  14. BBThunderbolt

Society Trader

As penance for this egregious error, I sentence you to not only participate in BIF #4, but to recruit someone else to participate (preferably from Oklahoma, I need to tick OK :flushed:) as well!

15. thebeers

thebeers Poo-Bah (4,248) Sep 10, 2014 Pennsylvania
    Society Trader

Four packs?!? Didn't this come in six packs last year -- or am I remembering wrong?

kemoarps and ONovoMexicano like this.
  16. gopens44

Society Trader

I know, it's lonely seeing all the fun BIFfinating and not playing along! By the time I'm back in the NBS BIF game, we'll have The Veil Brewery on line and hopefully they will make for a damn good HF level treat!

17. tasterschoice62

tasterschoice62 Poo-Bah (2,690) May 14, 2014 Rhode Island
    Society Trader

You make me want to drink that- for sure

utopiajane and BBThunderbolt like this.
  18. jhavs

jhavs Poo-Bah (2,062) Apr 16, 2015 New York
    Society Trader

Hi NBS'ers and cheers to everyone enjoying their brews from the NBS BIF #3. My taste buds got kinda pounded yesterday, so not going to break into any of the big flavors that arrived in my shipment from @JDAWG71 a few days ago

I'll stick with some IPA's, etc. for the time being! Enjoying it in the nice new glass shipped along with the beers!

[​IMG]

3.51/5 rDev -0.6%
    look: 4.25 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.5

12oz. bottle poured into a snifter.

Look: Amber, perfectly clear, bubble actively rising into thick, large bubbled foamy head. The head stays frothy, and the bubble slowly pop and dissipate.

Smell: The most noticeable aroma is sweet malts, caramel, seems like a big crystal malt addition. Bit of herbal hops pushes its way through.

Taste: Malt forward, caramel, toasted grains, herbal hops with suitable bitterness, a bit of pine.

Feel: Moderate level of carbonation, fairly full bodied, coats the tongue a bit.

Overall: A suitable malt forward IPA, nice balance of bitterness and residual malt sweetness.

Thanks again @JDAWG71 and thanks to everyone in the NBS BIF #3 for making it a great time!

dcotom, gopens44, kemoarps and 34 others like this.
  19. beerloserLI

beerloserLI Meyvn (1,316) Apr 2, 2011 New York
    Society Trader

Happy Sunday NBS players. A pretty nice cool day here on the island. Very sunny and if it were just 10 degrees warms it would be perfect. A pretty lazy Sunday here for myself. Took a nice walk down to the deli and grabbed a sandwich and I've been watching the Mets struggle to generate any offense against the lousy Phillies. Cespedes did just launch a 2 run shot so hopefully they can pull a come back win out.

My new beer today is Dystopia, ris, from Greenbush. This beers comes out of my never ending NBS BIF boxes from @Prager62 . 9% abv, with a bottle date of 1/28/16.

The pour is silky black with very little carbonation. A nose of cocoa powder, malts, and decently floral. Rich and sweet malts really hit my palate on the first few sips. The mouth feel is lovely, and noticeable right away. Silky, rich, and slightly sticky. A slightly bitter finish with more rich malts flowing. Lots of nice flavor tones come on as it warms with chocolate, molasses, smoke, and dark candied fruits. The alcohol is barely noticeable.

Overall, I'm really enjoying this one. It's nice and easy drinking but with full flavors that are balanced and do not overpower you in any one direction. I'm mostly in the low 4's so far,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

VABA, dcotom, gopens44 and 39 others like this.
  20. BBThunderbolt

Society Trader

kemoarps, LeRose, 2beerdogs and 14 others like this.
  21. gopens44

Society Trader

The Truth is damn on point, and I've had one of their bombers, like a Mosaic something or rather that was good, but ya, this Hustle bastard was not a good offering.

22. WesMantooth

Society Trader

Nope. Been 4 packs since it was "Alchemy Hour"

23. gopens44

Society Trader

Wish it was in sixers, but this is the only package the fine folks at Giant Eagle had to offer.

[​IMG]

kemoarps, do_ob, MacMalt and 11 others like this.
  24. Prager62

Prager62 Poo-Bah (2,386) May 7, 2010 Colorado
    Society Trader

Back for another, but switching to hop mode now courtesy of @cavedave and the plethora of beer goodness he shipped. Another one I've seen quite a bit of on the forums labeled Lambo Door DIPA by Grimm. This one states it's brewed by Grimm at Beltway Brewing Co. at Sterling VA. The canned on date is 02/01/16 and I'm pouring it in my Weyerbacher tulip for the reveal. Let's go!

Pours a hazy deep radiant gold with a slight orange hue leaving a copious amount of creamy white foam. A beautiful looking beer! Smells of tropical fruit salad including pineapple, orange, passionfruit and mango. There are some floral notes that emerge in back along with some cheesy/bready yeast esters. The flavor is once again juicy tropical fruit including pineapple, passionfruit, orange and mango. A hint of spiciness and floral qualities in the finish. The feel is slick, oily and very drinkable for a beer weighing in at 8 percent.

[​IMG]

Damn this is great! I'm usually a fresh is best guy when it comes to hop forward beers, but this is another exception. This can is just over two months old and drinks like one of the best DIPA's in my world. I'm so stoked Dave was generous and sent two. Thank you, I could live on this beer! My score was 4.68 / rDev +5.9%.

It's raining here once again so this is going to be a day filled with much beer and hopefully more reviews. I'm really enjoying the thread today. Thanks to all you fine people that make it one of my favorites. Here's my official two cents worth.....

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/32893/181690/?ba=Prager62#review

dcotom, gopens44, kemoarps and 30 others like this.
  25. thebeers

thebeers Poo-Bah (4,248) Sep 10, 2014 Pennsylvania
    Society Trader

Wishful thinking on my part then. I had it last year for the first time and remember really liking it. I've been half-assed looking for it (and the GL Czech pils) for a week or so, but haven't come across either yet. Haven't been to the shop this weekend though. Hope I don't miss it.

kemoarps, WesMantooth and jhavs like this.
  26. smanson56

smanson56 Crusader (793) Feb 15, 2014 New Hampshire
    Deactivated

Good afternoon to all the NBS followers on this sunny but cool afternoon here in central NH. Enjoying watching the Masters on TV, but the part I'm enjoying the most is seeing all the great beers that were sent during this 3rd round of the NBS BIF. The snow from last Monday has again melted in the yard and the daffodils are waiting for a little warmer weather to transform the gardens into to a sea of yellow blooms. I've had a big week with a bunch of big new beers that I received through another BIF that I was in and so today I decided to take it easy and start with Founder Mosaic Promise as my beer for today.
    [​IMG]
    This beer poured a bright golden color into my snifter glass. There was a thin white head on top.
    The nose is what I would call a tropical paradise, with mango and lemon and then of course there is the breath of piney earthiness thrown in.
    The taste is about what I expected after the nose with lots of fruity overtones and the wonderful bitterness from this great single hop beer.
    The mouthfeel is crisp and clean with that nice bitter bite in the back of the mouth.
    I'd been looking for this beer for a few weeks and found some today that was bottled about 2 weeks ago so it is fresh.
    This to me is a wonderful beer in the single hop style and as long as I can find it fresh I won't mind picking it up again.
    And a closing note to all the NBS BIF participants don't forget to send your votes for the best box when

dcotom, gopens44, kemoarps and 31 others like this.
  27. WesMantooth

Society Trader

The pils is really good. On point to style like all of their stuff. Sweet label too

28. Smakawhat

Smakawhat Poo-Bah (8,422) Mar 18, 2008 Maryland
    Society

Hey what's going on?!

Pretty good weekend! My team got their first win and a big one for the season, I've felled a dead tree on Friday, and I got a bunch of gardening goodies along with some other tools of destruction. A very productive weekend and it's not even over yet! (technically). It may have been cold, but looking to recharge the batteries to get through next week.

I've worked a lot this weekend and got much done, and will get much more too! So it's time for a brew!

What's new for our hero?. time to put a dent in those delicious beer fridge goodies.

Brewers Reserve Barley Wine (Aged In Bourbon Barrels) | Lervig Aktiebryggeri

[​IMG]
    Lervig Aktiebryggeri - Brewers Reserve Barley Wine (Aged In Bourbon Barrels)
    by imbibehour, on Flickr

------

Poured from the bottle into a snifter glass. Appears to be bottled based on the cap info April 2014, and best before Jan 30th 2024.

A deep mahogany brown, but with some interesting purple to reddish colors in it's body appearance. Slighty muddy but also with nearly no head creation, and a big bubbled collar while settling. Empty puck and quite still.

Aroma really reminds me of something identical. Deep raisin and dark fruits. Plum like brandy with a nicer soft toffee and caramel sweetness. Sticky molasses, cognac and grape heat. Really comes off more wine/cognac aged in the aroma than a bourbon barrel. Still it's real nice.

Palate takes a whole different dimension. Silky rich mouthfeel, like fruit cobbler gone through dark chocolate. Excellent play on caramel and milk chocolate richness with raisin and grape fruit mixed in for good measure. Excellent comforting bit of the stomach warmth, without the horrible hot and boozy flavors. Fruited plum and an excellent sweetness that matches the malted silky texture so nicely. Slightly nutty, has an incredible fruitcake like quality to it as well.

This reminds me of Bourbon County a lot, and far more superior than their barleywine. To me this is what Goose Island's Bourbon County Barleywine should taste like. Real dark horse and sleeper here folks, get it if you see it.

look: 3.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5 | BA Generated Score: 4.46

---------------------

Cheers!

dcotom, gopens44, SABERG and 30 others like this.
  29. WesMantooth

Society Trader

So far, the hazy/unfiltered beers not only hold up very well, several of them improve after a few weeks.

30. WesMantooth

Society Trader

Superior to BCBBW? You have my attention.

kemoarps, 2beerdogs, woemad and 2 others like this.
  31. woemad

Society Trader

Time for that first official new beer of the day

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/590/43456/?ba=woemad#review

I haven't had many Berliner Weisse's. Having said that, I think this nails the style really well. Might be the lowest abv of any beer I've ever had, even lower than the one version I've had of a Dark Mild. If this were local, I'd drink the crap out of it in the summer.

Thanks, @Ri0!

gopens44, kemoarps, LeRose and 14 others like this.
  32. beerjerk666

beerjerk666 Poo-Bah (3,359) Aug 22, 2010 Florida
    Society Trader

G' afternoon NBS-ers! Thanks to Maria (@utopiajane ) for getttin' us started today! It's a lovely 78*F Spring day here in Central Florida.
    Been away from the NBS thread for some time now and I figured today was as good a day as any to get back into it.
    Today's offering was a gift from @ions

Pipeworks Brewing Co.: Glaucus Belgian Style IPA
    [​IMG]

First time having something from Pipeworks as well!! :grinning:

Poured from a 16 oz. can, canned on 02/22/16
    Look: Poured a golden orange body, 1/2 fingers worth of head, minimal islands of lacing in the glass.

Aroma: Belgian yeast funk up front, plenty of pine hoppiness some citrus (lemon, grapefruit) and pineapple.

Taste: Definitely get that Belgian funkiness, it's not overpowering, the hops add a nice amount of bitterness and there's is a dry cracker-like finish.

Feel: Medium mouth feel on this one, with a dry finish.

Overall: I really dug this one! There isn't a whole lot of funk and not a lot of bitter hops to it, a decent balance. Would definitely crush more of this if it was readily available to me.

Cheers!

dcotom, gopens44, SABERG and 31 others like this.
  33. prost2hefeweizen

prost2hefeweizen Initiate (0) Aug 6, 2015 Oklahoma

Boulavard Love Child No 5 Sour Ale
    L - 4.25 amber orange body with thin white head
    S - 4 tangy sour citrus sweet fruity
    T - 4.25 sweet upfront with intense sour after taste
    F - 4.25 really light feel with little carbonation
    O - 4 this is the sourest sour ale I've ever had really good. I drank it with some cheese and smoked salmon. Delicious
    [​IMG]

dcotom, gopens44, kemoarps and 25 others like this.
  34. Smakawhat

Smakawhat Poo-Bah (8,422) Mar 18, 2008 Maryland
    Society

Really reminds me of it, but I am enjoying it far more.

kemoarps, WesMantooth and thebeers like this.
  35. NiceTaps

NiceTaps Poo-Bah (1,983) Nov 21, 2011 New Jersey
    Society Trader

New American IPA, Peppered UP!

Greetings and good afternoon from a beautiful Spring day here at the Jersey Shore. The thermometer reads about 50 degrees but the dry air, warm sun, and gentle barely-there breeze combine to make it feel pleasant and warm. I actually had to work today, at my business, no less. Only for a few hours, though. Then I cut the grass. What kind of Sunday is this, I ask.
    Now, thankfully, this kind: http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/199/66674/?ba=NiceTaps#review

[​IMG]

C'mon Springtime, I Want You Back

Here's to a great week for every one, all the best!

dcotom, gopens44, kemoarps and 25 others like this.
  36. cjgiant

cjgiant Poo-Bah (6,112) Jul 13, 2013 District of Columbia
    Society

Good Masters Sunday afternoon, NBS! Back from my new job outing, which happened to be the same as my last job's outing: bowling! I was a little more consistent in the two games, but I think my wrist will be sore for a few days again. Time to try another NBS beer as I catch up with your posts. This is another from @RoninTK3, InfRIngement by Coastal Extreme Brewing (on here - it looks like they changed their name to Newport Storm Brewery by moving to their website). The label says brewed by Coastal Extreme Brewing, although the bottle cap says Newport Storm Brewery. I wonder if the name change is the story behind what the bottle says:
    [​IMG]

Ok, so I am not a big fan of rum barrel aged beers. But I must admit as I was pouring this I was enjoying the smell. It did however give me a little foreboding feeling that the rum would be a bit strong. That pour, by the way, was quite nice. The head maybe billowed up a little too much - I had to take a few alternating light pours in the two glasses until the bottle was emptied. Fifteen minutes later, there is still a nice bit of foamy light tan head atop my beer. About the only thing I could detract is a somewhat watery pour.

The nose is of rum, and mainly rum. However, its kind of a cross of a dark rum and a spiced rum (heavier on the first). There is some char in the nose, maybe even a hint of burnt sugar (definitely some candy sugar like notes). The combination leads to a little sasparilla or even licorice like note.

The very first part of the first sip had me like "OH, no! Too much rum." However, that sugar-based alcohol-forward taste dies off fast, though not completely. There is a little candi sugar like taste, but it doesn't come across too sweet. The soda-like notes sorta bridge a gap until the beer enters the end taste. The beer gets a little bit of woodiness and root (a little hint of ginger) notes in the end. I get the impression that these might come across as more roasty were it not for the barrel (and its former contents) influence. In fact, near the end of the pour, a bit of chocolate roast does start to get my palate's attention.

So, not as bad as I'd feared for my own tastes. The rum doesn't provide much heat, but has a little pop of flavor up front and influences the rest of the flavors. Those flavors are pretty well blended, though I feel this beer came across almost like an old ale with the sugar/spice notes and thinner feel. I also think considerable warmth helps this beer for my tastes. If you like rum barrel-aged brews, give this one a try.

(Side note: I had some of the GF's Grimm earlier today and her part of the pour from the top of the bottle was a little more balanced. It also seemed the sour notes were more muted than in my pour. Granted, the beer was also warmer by the time I finished it off.)

dcotom, gopens44, kemoarps and 29 others like this.
  37. woemad

Society Trader

Damn, look at the glow of that beer! It looks like something some poor archaeologist will dig up at Hanford a few thousand years from now.

kemoarps, 2beerdogs, Prager62 and 2 others like this.
  38. tasterschoice62

tasterschoice62 Poo-Bah (2,690) May 14, 2014 Rhode Island
    Society Trader

That's a great brew- well said there is beauty in its simplicity.

kemoarps, BigRedDog, TongoRad and 2 others like this.
  39. SawDog505

SawDog505 Poo-Bah (6,843) Apr 9, 2010 New Hampshire
    Society

[​IMG] Poured at almost room temp slowly down the middle and got a massive 4 finger off white head that takes its sweet time settling into a layer of foam, leaving no lace to speak of and the beer itself is a dark mahogany. 4.25[​IMG] Smell is clove, banana, vanilla, bubblegum, biscuit, fig, brown sugar, and some oaky ripened cherries. 4.25[​IMG] Taste follows clove, fig, vanilla, oak, biscuit, banana, bubblegum, and cherries. 4.25

Mouthfeel is above medium, moderate carbonation that works well, not really dry, and very drinkable. 4.5

Overall thanks @jzeilinger for sending some Belgian style ales and actually getting me to broaden my palate, I would never have purchased that Ovila 3 pack 2 months ago and I enjoyed all of them, but this one most. This is a very complex beer. 4.25[​IMG]

dcotom, gopens44, kemoarps and 26 others like this.
  40. BBThunderbolt

Society Trader

For those not in the BIF, Smanson56 chose not to participate this round, yet, he has very generously offered up a box to go to the winner of a vote for "Best Box(es)" in the BIF. jhavs took the opportunity to send a little taste to the 2nd place finisher, and two other participants (apologies for forgetting names, I'll go look through the thread in a bit) have offered small boxes for the bronze medal, and honorable mention! So, any early results on the voting?

kemoarps, LeRose, 2beerdogs and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.