New to West Palm Beach, Fl. Grab a beer anywhere?!

Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by Deadhead312, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Deadhead312

Deadhead312 Feb 2, 2013

Hey

I am new to the area and was wondering if there is a local brewery I could sit down and enjoy some craft beer? I would be willing to go down to Lake Worth, Delray, or surrounding communities? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

2. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Sep 12, 2012 Colorado
    Beer Trader

Tequesta Brewing Company is probably the closest to west palm and they make some good beers. There is also funky buddha down in boca raton thats pretty solid as well. If you are looking for a good bottle shop check out the coffee district in delray beach.

Enjoy

3. jcreegan

jcreegan Aug 12, 2010 Florida
    Subscriber Beer Trader

In Delray you should also checkout Tryst right on Atlantic Ave. Keep driving a little further south and make it to the Funky Buddha on Federal Highway in Boca.

4. MikeMoriendi

MikeMoriendi Jun 13, 2008 Florida

There is also Due South Brewing in Boynton Beach :) We have a taproom. Come by and say hi.

Just a note to the mention about Coffee District, they are more a bar than a bottle shop. They sell beer to go but they function as a bar.

The other recommendations of Tequesta and Funky Buddha are spot on as well. Also there is Brewzzi in West Palm Beach and in Boca Raton.

5. kkipple

kkipple Jul 30, 2005 South Carolina

Zeke's is fun if you find yourself trapped downtown.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe