New Yorkers, Fools Gold or Spuyten Duyvil for this weekend's Zwanze?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by ekardz, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ekardz

ekardz Zealot (723) Dec 6, 2009 New York

What are the differing vibes of these two locations for Zwanze? I saw last years post beforehand, but not much after the fact. Curious as how they are run at each location. I've only ever been to Monks in Philly for Zwanze, and I'm going to stay home for this one. Would love to hear input from those who have attended in the past. Any bottle sharing?

2. shady64

shady64 Devotee (301) Sep 27, 2015 New York

I've only been to Fools Gold for the past two years, but it runs pretty smoothly. They usually hand out tokens early in the morning when they open for the Zwanze tapping around 5pm. But even then, they've had more than enough Zwanze to go around even if you miss a token. Pretty sure there is bottle sharing, but I've personally never partaken.

ekardz likes this.
  3. ekardz

cool, thanks for the info. the game of thrones style t-shirts they posted look pretty awesome!

4. ekardz

Some great info in this thread, pumped to see you all there.

5. MosaicDrops

MosaicDrops Initiate (0) Jun 4, 2014 New York

Will anything at Fool's Gold still be pouring in an hour or so? I usually avoid these events but I'm craving some honey srirarcha wings

6. Phineasco

Phineasco Initiate (0) Sep 4, 2016 Massachusetts

Spuyten Duyvil has Fou foune, LPK, st Lam listed on their web site. Any one know the price on these bottles.

xmattxyzx likes this.
  7. M-Fox24

M-Fox24 Grand Pooh-Bah (3,617) Mar 17, 2013 New Jersey
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I would use beermenus, which lists none of these; their website is not the best source

Phineasco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.