Discussion in 'New Members' started by Ccads, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Ccads

Ccads Initiate (0) Apr 15, 2018 Massachusetts

New here, huge beer girl. Love IPA’s. To be honest besides lord hobo glorious will only drink and IPA. Would love suggestions on anyone’s favorite IPA. Favorite brewery is Trillium right now. Love the hazy flavor. Pretty pumped to be part of this network.

2. dcotom

dcotom Poo-Bah (1,947) Aug 4, 2014 Iowa
    Premium Trader

Welcome aboard! Some of my favorites are Hopslam, Zombie Dust, and The Waldos', along with several Toppling Goliath brews (King Sue, XHops Gold, and Mosaic Dry Hopped PseudoSue). Yes, these are all DIPA's and American Pale Ales, but that's just hair-splitting. :stuck_out_tongue::grinning:

Cheers!

DoctorZombies and Mothergoose03 like this.
  3. Mothergoose03

Mothergoose03 Poo-Bah (2,253) May 30, 2005 Michigan
    Premium

Welcome to the BA site, Ccads. I have several favorite IPAs, but Bell's Two Hearted is probably on the top. (You'll see it this year in Massachusetts.) Fat Head's Head Hunter is a great one, and Zombie Dust from Three Floyds is another (although the brewery calls it a pale ale, I just like the citra hops which shine, thus it's an IPA to me). Short's Brewing here in Michigan makes a Belgian double IPA called Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster every so often and is also very good.

DoctorZombies likes this.
  4. zeff80

zeff80 Poo-Bah (7,790) Feb 6, 2006 Missouri

Welcome. IPAs are the best. Cheers!

5. Dutchcraftbeergeek

Dutchcraftbeergeek Zealot (586) Nov 21, 2015 Netherlands

Welcome to BA, hazy IPA's are defininetly (sorry, i always f*ck this word up) are one of my favorite styles to, especially the NEIPA's.

Cheers from the Netherlands.

6. Squire

Squire Poo-Bah (1,948) Jul 16, 2015 Mississippi
    Premium Trader

Hey Ccads, welcome to BA. Lots of IPA talk around here so feel free to join the conversation.

7. Scott17Taylor

Scott17Taylor Meyvn (1,301) Oct 28, 2013 Iowa
    Trader

Welcome to BA! My favorite hoppy beers are from toppling Goliath, most of their IPAs and pale ales are outstanding.

8. PatrickCT

PatrickCT Poo-Bah (1,641) Feb 18, 2015 Connecticut
    Trader

Welcome and Cheers from CT!

9. The_Snow_Bird

The_Snow_Bird Poo-Bah (1,515) May 7, 2015 Florida

Welcome to BA!! Best IPA’s come from Melvin, IMO.

10. AZBeerDude72

AZBeerDude72 Meyvn (1,297) Jun 10, 2016 Arizona
    Premium Trader

Welcome, well you will find a lot of IPA fans here. Make sure to join in the conversations and post some of your favorite beers, cheers.

11. RollTide7

RollTide7 Aspirant (222) Feb 16, 2013 New Jersey

You should definitely try toppling Goliath it just got picked up in mass for distribution. Not knowing what you've had, you should definitely make a trip out to treehouse in Charlton their beer is delicious and I particularly like green and haze from them. The alchemist in Stowe VT makes some amazing stuff too with heady topper and focal banger.

DoctorZombies and Mothergoose03 like this.
  12. DoctorZombies

DoctorZombies Poo-Bah (2,601) Feb 1, 2015 Florida
    Premium Trader

Cheers and another welcome from Florida!

Shanex likes this.