Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Next Little Creatures Single batch? dumped?

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by sinkas, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinkas

sinkas Jul 9, 2008 Australia
    Beer Trader

HI all,
    I recall, I think it was Alex or Lex from LC'S sayign they had a Triple one the way, due in early feb, I wonder if it didnt make the cut and was dumped?

Anyone any wiser?

2. mulder1010

mulder1010 Aug 29, 2008 Australia

been told it is acting up. Beer is currently delayed but still slated to appear.

3. AlexT

AlexT Mar 19, 2012

Hey Guys,

Indeed it is coming.... a nice hoppy Belgian IPA of sorts. The guys just had some issues pulling it all together - stubborn fermentation - it seems no matter how much you know, you always learn more :). At the moment it is due for packaging at the beginning of April, so will be in the shops towards the end of April. I am based in Melb now, so I am hanging out to taste it as well! But I am hearing good things from the Freo Head Brewer.....

Cheers,

Alex

4. sinkas

sinkas Jul 9, 2008 Australia
    Beer Trader

Maybe a not such a hoppy one if its been 4 months since it was brewed

5. dgilks

dgilks Jul 14, 2008 Australia

Depends how much dry hopping ends up happening.

6. AlexT

AlexT Mar 19, 2012

Was only just brewed recently.... had trouble getting it into production as the brewery was running at full steam. And they are hitting it with some dry hopping.....

7. hopswiller

hopswiller Jul 17, 2011 Australia

Look forward to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe