Night Shift moves majority of production off-site

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by brother_rebus, Jul 27, 2022.

1. unlikelyspiderperson

unlikelyspiderperson Poo-Bah (2,112) Mar 12, 2013 California
    Society Trader

LynnHomeBrewer and mickyge like this.
  2. mhull

mhull Initiate (128) Apr 11, 2008 Massachusetts
    Trader

More people would probably be willing to give them some slack and ask less probing questions if two co-founders weren't on completely different pages on the same day.

3. BadBehaviorInVermont

BadBehaviorInVermont Initiate (11) May 13, 2021

Exactly.

Rob's quotes in BrewBound and Facebook are wildly different than the reality painted by Rob and Michael in the GBH article.

The company isn't doing well financially and needs to course-correct to make sure the company stays afloat. It's a sad reality.

4. moodenba

moodenba Defender (604) Feb 2, 2015 New York

Great idea. It looks like even moderately sized brewers could conserve CO2. https://foodandbeverage.pentair.com...MI45DI5t-b-QIVCrjICh27_Q4iEAAYASAAEgKqtvD_BwE
    However, there is capital investment, plus continuing overhead costs to accomplish this. There is little effective thought in the craft brewing industry to real environmental costs. In fact, the CO2 released in brewing is a miniscule factor in the increase of CO2 in the atmosphere. Look to CO2 from burning of coal, oil and gas as the overwhelming source of the greenhouse effect.

5. wasatchback

wasatchback Devotee (413) Jan 12, 2014 Tajikistan
    Trader

There is a company from Austin that is installing Co2 recapture equipment all over the US. Treehouse, Alchemist, Trillium, are just a few in New England that utilize it.

LynnHomeBrewer likes this.
  6. EnronCFO

EnronCFO Zealot (599) Mar 29, 2007 Massachusetts

Among the newest, most profitable and in-demand craft breweries in the country, too. No clue how viable it is to retrofit a system like Night Shift’s that was big but cobbled together

7. jesskidden

jesskidden Poo-Bah (2,517) Aug 10, 2005 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Ya know, a decade or so ago when I heard that most "craft" breweries bought their CO2, a by-product of other industries, I was kinda surprised.

"But, but... they claim to be "craft" brewers."'
    "Yeah, but it's cheaper to just buy it."
    "Yes, but so are a lot of other brewing ingredients and techniques used by the macro brewers they demonize like (
    blah, blah, blah...)."
    "
    (Rolls eyes at naive guy as he walks away...)"

But, then, you'd think I'd have been used to it, since similar things happened with other aspect of macro brewing and its "yellow, fizzy beer" that were once ridiculed by the beer geek but now accepted as "craft" like force carbonation in general (even using brewery-produced CO2), hop pellets, hop extract, adjunct use esp. corn syrup/ sugar, high gravity brewing, shortened lagering periods, manipulating yeast or speeding up fermentation, etc.

That once extended to things like canning beer, wasteful packaging, selling beer based on image, branding or label rather than quality ingredients and traditional methods and so on. Craft brewers were supposed to be above that. :rolling_eyes: Of course, they weren't - it was just a different sort of marketing, one that was a lot cheaper than advertising on the Super Bowl. Plus, the beer geeks were doing their work at proselytizing "Craft Beer" for free!

Hell, the very concept of brewing beers based on the market was once a favorite punching bag for the then-new microbreweries -
    "We brew the beer we like to drink, and if any is left we sell it."
    "Anheuser Busch spills more beer in a day that we brew all year."

Collecting and re-using carbon dioxide from the brewery's own fermentation tanks was once a standard process in the pre-craft era, as seen in these "snips" from schematics of breweries from the 1930-1940s and quotes from The Master Brewers Association of the Americas THE PRACTICAL BREWER.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#47 jesskidden, Jul 28, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
    Ericness, pjeagles, F2brewers and 6 others like this.
  8. robNSB

robNSB Initiate (148) Oct 6, 2009 Massachusetts

Hi all - Yes, its unfortunate that the GBH article took some liberties in creating a narrative that doesn't exist. Just to be clear - Night Shift isn't going out of business. Nor are we in financial distress. This isn't a last ditch effort to save the business.

We presented honest truths and it appears some think there is other things afloat. CO2 is today's challenge. The real problem is spelled out in our post. The Everett brewery is not able to maintain production at the 20,000+ bbls volume number it has operated for the last 4 years. This was something we have worked to solve as best as possible for a number of years to avoid making this tough decision.

No one has been laid off. We gave a heads up that the current level of volume produced at Everett is changing and in 2 months the team will be smaller. We are still going to be brewing beer in Everett. We employee 150 people and a likely less than 10 roles will be impacted. That doesn't negate the emotional and tough part about this decision. Nor is the news any softer for those impacted. We are doing our best to find them new roles at other places. Many breweries are in need of production team members and have already reached out.

Co2 is a contracted raw material and different breweries have different contracts with different suppliers. We are working to get more Co2 in from new suppliers many are cautious to take on new customers as they want to protect existing customer needs.

If you would like real answers to questions, I am happy to answer.

Cheers,

Rug, meefmoff, F2brewers and 7 others like this.
  9. 777

777 Initiate (46) Feb 7, 2010 New Jersey

The CO2 thing is a bit of a red herring that not many I've spoken to are buying. Not saying they're lying about that, I'm sure it's a real issue for them, but they're pretty clearly attempting to use that as a convenient excuse for years of mismanagement and poor decision making from the top down. For one, why is no one else having this issue? I'll eat crow if a bunch of breweries start running out of CO2, but this seems to be much more of a Night Shift problem than a CO2 problem.

They had similar statements of "remain calm, everything is fine" about their wholesaler arm, and we all saw what ultimately happened there. As others have pointed out, some of their quotes outside of this forum are rather ominous and much less rosy than the message posted here. They want to lower their retail prices on store shelves, in an inflationary environment, even though they have negative cash flow..... uh how does that work, exactly? Good luck trying to thread that needle.

Only question I have is who buys the brand, because that seems pretty clearly to me where this is going.

10. JackHorzempa

JackHorzempa Poo-Bah (5,621) Dec 15, 2005 Pennsylvania
    Society

I have a general question: were the quotes ascribed to Michael Oxton in the GBH article accurate?

See extracts copied below, with emphasis in bold by me.

Cheers!

Night Shift co-founder Michael Oxton says outsourcing production is necessary to keep the company afloat, which includes eventually phasing out a dozen brewing positions. He declined to specify how much money would be saved in the new arrangement, saying that “this move is not about saving us more money, but primarily about preventing us from going out of business." Oxton declined to elaborate further.”

And:

“Oxton says outsourcing production is necessary to keep the company afloat. “They’re not always decisions we want to make, but it’s a preservation atmosphere. … We just literally cannot afford to keep these production people on and make beer here,” Oxton says.”

Also:

“He says Night Shift did spend “a lot” on marketing events, paid social media posts, merchandise, and other marketing that year. Now the company must shed payroll to preserve itself.”

It sounds like obtaining an assured delivery of CO2 is challenging situation but the above quotes paint a much broader challenge for Night Shift Brewing Co.

Also, I asked you in a previous post:

“Did you consider implementing a CO2 recovery system to provide your CO2 needs?” You have not responded to that post, could you please answer that question.

Cheers!

11. PA-Michigander

PA-Michigander Poo-Bah (1,784) Nov 10, 2013 Pennsylvania
    Society Trader

Rob, why didn’t Michael make any mention of CO2 in his litany of reasons for these changes? I think this is the biggest (one of the biggest) issue people here have. You make it seem like it’s a singular issue but he lists a lot of reasons and doesn't mention CO2.

I was an OG Night Shift membership member, have been to the brewery multiple times and want to see your success. Some things just don’t appear to line up.

GonzoHomebrewer, gabea and AlcahueteJ like this.
  12. angelosk

angelosk Disciple (349) Sep 20, 2014 Massachusetts
    Society

Oh. Night shift still brews beer? How will this impact the wine, cider, seltzer, food truck business? I was an OG fan that lost faith when Founders (capitalized F intentional) diversified their attention to anything that was trending.

Regardless good luck. I still wear your run club t-shirts with pride.

GonzoHomebrewer likes this.
  13. robNSB

Awesome to hear you are an OG member! Do you still have the wooden membership card?

Not sure what you are asking. Co2 impacts this week's production but its not the reason for scaling back production in Everett long term. As an OG fan, we moved to Santilli hwy when all our beer was in glass 750ml corked or capped bottles. We had just 16k sq feet in the center of the building. We had one canning run with Iron Heart - I think we were customer #2 for them. We built the original plant to do a few thousand bbls of beer production. Now we are producing north of 20k bbls and its mostly going into cans. That might not sound crazy different but it is.

Sorry to hear you lost faith. But awesome that you still rock the shirt.

Beer is the vast majority of what we sell. Wine is only sold in our locations. MA laws require us to become a winery and make wine in house or for our brand if we want to sell wine. Cider is same thing - for guests who visit us. Those fully fill that person in the group that isn't a beer drinker. Doesn't seem like you care - but the wine is really good. It has to be. Seltzer is our 4th biggest product family. And if it's not for you, that's totally Ok. We don't run the food truck. We own the truck but lease it to our friends at Brato to run and they crush it.

14. moodenba

moodenba Defender (604) Feb 2, 2015 New York

All good questions, but I think I can answer this one. Night Shift seems to be having financial problems, likely with eroding markets, so further capital investment doesn't seem prudent right now. Their existing facility might not be easily adaptable to a retrofit CO2 system, causing costs to rise well above those encountered if the system were included in the initial planning/construction.

Auror likes this.
  15. JackHorzempa

Society

Nothing personal but I would strongly prefer for Rob Burns to reply/answer my questions.

Cheers!

P.S. In post #21 I already stated: "Is it a situation that for Night Shift that implementing a CO2 recovery system just wasn't feasible (e.g., too much capital cost,"

16. robNSB

Yes, we have looked at CO2 recapture in the past and actually got a new quote earlier this week. Need to evaluate all options. Co2 system for our size is a 6 figure investment but isn't immediate solution to today's problem (ie. takes time to order/install). The bigger problem is the production space isn't functional as is. Spending more money on something like a Co2 recapture, only solves today's problem and not the larger challenges.

17. JackHorzempa

Society

Well, hindsight is always 20/20 but implementing a CO2 recovery system as part of the investments you made over the past few years would have eliminated this specific issue today.
    I recognize that your existing brewery (Everett) is insufficient for your production needs/goals. It is unfortunate that your Philly expansion had to be canceled.

You could have continued with parallel production of Night Shift Brewing beer at both your existing facility (with a CO2 recovery system) and contract brewing but it is clear you made a business decision to just go the contract brewing route.

I will continue to monitor the supply of CO2 situation industry wide. In discussion with other brewers I learned that they have in the past experienced delayed and/or reduced shipment of CO2 but none have ever reported that they would be cut-off for a year (or even a month). It would seem that Night Shift Brewing is in a unique situation here (but maybe other craft breweries will be impacted in the future?).

I am still interested in reading your reply to my question: "were the quotes ascribed to Michael Oxton in the GBH article accurate?"

Cheers!

#57 JackHorzempa, Jul 28, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2022
  18. robNSB

Yes, hindsight is 20/20 and we learn more every day. Again - we are continuing production in Everett in parallel with more volume being move to partner breweries. That is the plan.

Like you noted, it's unlikely that it would be a year long situation with Co2. One of the main sources of Co2 from our supplier hopes to be back online in the next 30-60 days. And it seems we might get a shipment of Co2 Friday afternoon (at a massively expensive premium) but after that - its unclear. To repeat - we will still brew in Everett.

Not sure what quotes you are referring to but happy to clarify things.

Cheers,
    Rob

AlcahueteJ likes this.
  19. JackHorzempa

Society

From post #50 above:

I have a general question: were the quotes ascribed to Michael Oxton in the GBH article accurate?

See extracts copied below, with emphasis in bold by me.

Cheers!

Night Shift co-founder Michael Oxton says outsourcing production is necessary to keep the company afloat, which includes eventually phasing out a dozen brewing positions. He declined to specify how much money would be saved in the new arrangement, saying that “this move is not about saving us more money, but primarily about preventing us from going out of business." Oxton declined to elaborate further.”

And:

“Oxton says outsourcing production is necessary to keep the company afloat. “They’re not always decisions we want to make, but it’s a preservation atmosphere. … We just literally cannot afford to keep these production people on and make beer here,” Oxton says.”

Also:

“He says Night Shift did spend “a lot” on marketing events, paid social media posts, merchandise, and other marketing that year. Now the company must shed payroll to preserve itself.”

Cheers!

20. BadBehaviorInVermont

BadBehaviorInVermont Initiate (11) May 13, 2021

@robNSB what's your favorite beer that Night Shift doesn't currently produce?

Also appreciate you chiming in here!

21. wehaveamap

wehaveamap Aspirant (208) Jan 16, 2010 Massachusetts
    Trader

:joy:

22. robNSB

Hi - thanks for putting it down. Did Oxton say those words? Yes but they lack context. They were said to highlight extremes. If we don't do anything now - the problem will only worsen and could lead to more challenges for the company. But today - we aren't concerned with going out of business. Proactive decision vs. reactive.

We need to make decisions that set the company up for long term success. That was his point. If we need to make competitively priced 12 packs of beer, have no storage for raw materials, nor finished cases, pay premiums for freight and partial truck loads, have to clean 4-5 tanks a day to fill them off the brewhouse, we are in a huge disadvantage to our brewing peers that have more scale.

The marketing comment is false and inaccurate. Spring 2021 marketing spend has no correlation to shedding payroll today. Two different things and that is not a quote from Oxton.

Cheers,
    Rob

23. William_Navidson

William_Navidson Disciple (328) May 1, 2015 Pennsylvania
    Trader

Whenever I'm giving an interview in tumultuous times, I also try to "highlight extremes" lol. Don't mean to make light of a very unfortunate situation all-round, but that strikes me as a very poor strategy when engaging with media (and then blaming the outlet for printing those quotes, seemingly).

GonzoHomebrewer likes this.
  24. JackHorzempa

Society

I wish you the best of luck with the business going forward.

I am sure that there will be some 'backlash' from consumers who are not fans of beers being contract brewed. Hopefully overall things will work out here.

I do feel sorry for the production employees who will lose their jobs.

Cheers!

25. GonzoHomebrewer

GonzoHomebrewer Devotee (496) Sep 15, 2012 Massachusetts
    Trader

A company offered to supply co2 to anyone experiencing issues in the mass brewers guild group on Facebook. Wonder if night shift will take them up on the offer, if not, this looks even worse for the narrative night shift is pushing.

Rysk22 likes this.
  26. robNSB

We have secured a spot fill of our Co2 tank for this afternoon. Right now, it's a one time fill. And the price is 118% higher plus additional freight surcharge than our regular supplier. Brutal.

Not sure what narrative you are implying. We are being very transparent. The Mass Brewers Guild has been quoted in multiple press stories, TV coverage, etc that at least a dozen MA brewers are being impacted by Co2 shortage.

meefmoff, F2brewers and kp7 like this.
  27. Todd

Todd Founder (6,682) Aug 23, 1996 California
    Staff Moderator Fest Crew Society Trader

For those who are skeptical of CO2 playing a role here, check out this piece from December 2021:
    https://vinepair.com/articles/craft-brewers-vs-supply-chain/

And this July 2022 piece from gasworld:
    https://www.gasworld.com/a-long-hot-summer-ahead-for-the-us-co2-market/2023413.article

AlcahueteJ, Davl22, meefmoff and 6 others like this.
  28. rightcoast7

rightcoast7 Disciple (387) Apr 2, 2011 Maine
    Trader

I honestly don’t understand why anyone cares about this enough to create some cynical narrative and be asking accusatory questions of the owner. Unless you work there, it really doesn’t concern you. Whether the owner is giving you the unvarnished truth or some spin, really who cares, this isn’t like the federal government where you have some entitlement to know exactly what’s going on. I haven’t heard anyone suggest the owners are being shady or deliberately screwing anyone over, so whatever. Sorry to the owners and staff for the hardship, wish you all the best. You don’t owe this board anything.

29. William_Navidson

William_Navidson Disciple (328) May 1, 2015 Pennsylvania
    Trader

Totally fair, and in retrospect I shouldn’t have made a flippant comment about it yesterday. This really sucks, no matter what occurred behind the scenes (not that I’m expressing skepticism).

30. Rysk22

Rysk22 Zealot (545) Nov 12, 2014 Massachusetts
    Society Trader

Threads like this are why a lot of brewers stop commenting on BA, surprised Rob is still engaging to be honest

Ryanwithacomb, jbertsch, Rug and 9 others like this.
  31. yuppiescum

yuppiescum Initiate (47) Jun 4, 2009 Massachusetts

Came to post this. Poor guys are probably having the worst day of their career, they come here in the interest of transparency and people start accusing them of lying, demanding answers, monday morning quarterbacking, etc. Not a good look at all, BAs.

As far as I can tell, all NSB has done since they started was try and create products and experiences that make people happy. I wish them the best and will continue to support them, have had a lot of fun times at the NSB facilities and consuming their products over the years.

pbrian, rightcoast7 and F2brewers like this.
  32. JackHorzempa

Society

That is the right 'answer' there. With business changes, continued customer support is needed more than ever.

Cheers!

33. LynnHomeBrewer

LynnHomeBrewer Initiate (174) Aug 3, 2010 Massachusetts

I personally believe there's more to this story then just a CO2 shortage...

Night Shift has been contract brewing for a few years now. This isn't a new thing. They have had Santilli and their Hoot seltzers brewed at other breweries but have also brewed contracted beer for other breweries during the same time at Everett location. Weird that they put source their beer and brew others at same time. Looks like they've been trying to see if they could cut costs way before CO2.

Night shift recently posted an "UPDATE" post on Facebook/Instagram. Almost as a preemptive post to say that a shortage is the reason for laying of most of the production team. 3 of my good friends are on said production team. They come off as be transparent about what they are doing. I am reading signs that other things are going down.

In my honest opinion it looks like they are trying to cut $500k or more in yearly production team pay and also Night Shift themselves have mentioned that they will be removing tanks from the Everett location. Why removed tanks and equipment that cost so much money to put it and will cost money to remove? It looks like they plan on not getting CO2 in the future and continuing to contract brew at Jack's Abbey and the Guild. They had things in place and in talks with Jack's Abbey for a long time. It didn't just happen over night. I find it outlandish that NSB is the first mid size brewery to get a CO2 supply cut off over night (as they put it).

So what is going on place of the removed Tanks/Equipment? Everett location is being used for Research and development from October 1st on, until they can get CO2. Doesn't make sense to remove equipment if to hope on getting CO2 and resume production in the future. They'd have to rebuy (or reinstall) the removed equipment again. Sounds like that's gonna cost some serious dough just to play chess with their Brew Haus and Fermentation Tanks. Why not use the small brewing system at Lovejoy for R&D. Why hasn't a CO2 implemented long before CO2 shortage came around. Nothing makes sense... Unless there's a plan in place for cutting costs and adding something new to Everett location.

I've read an article said there was a "Junior Brewer" position staring at $18 an hour and some benefits posted on Linked In. There's a link in that article that brings you to the Linked In post but the position has since been removed. Hmmm.... Maybe to cover themselves as cut throat businessmen and make it look like it's CO2 shortage driving their hard decision of laying off production team.

Instagram posts from their "Update" post are being removed if any of the post suggest anything other than "We love you" "How can we help, in any way?" "That's so unfortunate to hear, hope everything works out" happy horse crap. They removed any comments about them cutting costs and outsourcing production and using the CO2 shortage as the scapegoat. They said they removed any comments they deemed childish or negative towards them. kinda further shows that there's more iceberg under the water that the Owl lovers don't see.

Rumors of possible Distilling equipment going into place of removed equipment in Everett have also showed up in an article. Stating that "Spirits" are an alternative option to making more cash than brewing beer. Again how will Jack's Abbey and The Guild in RI be able to produce the same amount of barrels of the regular rotational beers to keep Lovejoy, Everett location, Owl nest beer gardens and shelves that sell Night Shift beer fully stocked and ready to serve. They have said all other positions are safe within the company besides the "unfortunate positions of the production team." Some of the production team helped Night Shift start by working for free in the old dungeon like facility. FREE, albeit as volunteering.

Understandable as we had homebrewing experience only just like the three owners. My friends and I worked for free for 6-8 months on a part time basis. We were asked if we wanted to get paid and part of Night Shift which was rewarding! We were honored to be part of a brewery. We had passion like the owners. We were the guys you saw bottling and labeling beer, transferring beer from fermenters to brite tanks for carbonation, cleaning fermenters, equipment and brite tanks while we were giving tours, pouring samples and selling pours of beer and selling merchandise, counting out the registers. Most of this work was done after all of our regular full time jobs. We got paid as part timers after working 40-48 hours during the day we worked 15-20+ hours each week. Unfortunately I had to stick with my full time job when asked to go full-time when owners got the Santilli location and further expanded. My 3 friends stayed loyal, continue to work hard and helped create a couple recipes. Most of their regular beers made now are recipes from current and brewers past (Whirlpool, CRAIGERATOR, Fluffy). Most of the owners original brews have been retired. It sucks to see such loyalty get crushed because NSB couldn't get a facility in Philly because of COVID pandemic and CO2 shortage. Reality is, do they need a coffee line, restaurant at Lovejoy, seltzers line contracted elsewhere and now the beers are being contracted elsewhere whether it's because of outlaying conditions or a plan that's be in the works for a couple years, I feel bad for my friends. The founders are businessmen, stop trying to be transparent and blaming COVID and CO2 for your business decisions. Businesses just layoff people all the time, you don't need to give excuses why your laying them off. I get laid off in Plumbers Union and get a job a couples or days later. If you have a business plan just follow your plan. Don't try to make it look like you care about the team your going gun on October 1st.

They have given you everything and now your digging for excuses to say how bad you feel laying them off. They are responsible for some of your recipes. You just want cheaper labor and cutting costs to start your next venture while trying to save face.

Either hate me or agree with me. I will no longer buy or support NSB in any way if my friends are aced. Remember they don't make most of the beloved beers they used to and now they certainly aren't going to be brewing any time soon.

Feel free to share your thoughts. I won't be offended, just try taking off you Owl glasses and look deeper into opinions and actual happenings.

34. LynnHomeBrewer

100% agree with you. There more than what's really lead to believe. People may say "why do you even care about what they are saying." Fact of the matter is something is going on and it's not transparency

JackHorzempa likes this.
  35. Rug

Rug Poo-Bah (2,003) Aug 20, 2018 Massachusetts
    Society Trader

Seriously. This fucking sucks, I love Night Shift. And who cares if they aren't focusing only on beer? Businesses are allowed to expand

36. LynnHomeBrewer

It concerns me, 3 of my good friends brew and work the production line. Main reason for questioning the owners is because they come off as like they a hurt to cut the most important part of the company. Why even post something of laying off manpower. Real businesses just cut manpower. You don't need to give an excuse as to why. Take off your Owl glasses for a minute and see that there's some smoke here. Your right about running a business. They can do what they want but don't try to say this happened overnight. Contracting was already in place and their contract is up with CO2. They don't even "Shift" their beer anymore. Viva, Trifecta, Tripel, Bee Tea, Taza Stout days are long gone. Barrel society came and went, Presidential IPA series turned to Morph and is retired. Their best IPAs Annie Oatley and CRAIGERATOR are lucky to be brewed 1 time a year and sell out faster than anything they have to offer now. Now they are offering "Transparency" and it doesn't taste right.
    Cheers

37. Stormfield

Stormfield Aspirant (229) Feb 21, 2011 Massachusetts

There is an article in today’s Boston Globe about the CO2 shortage. Looks like Dorchester Brewing Is also facing a shortage, but not on the magnitude faced by Night Shift. I’d add a link to the article, but it is behind a paywall.

AlcahueteJ likes this.
  38. Rysk22

Rysk22 Zealot (545) Nov 12, 2014 Massachusetts
    Society Trader

Let's hope more breweries don't start running into this issue. If a larger brewer like Night Shift is struggling to source more gas, I can't imagine how the smaller nano/micro breweries would manage with much fewer resources at their disposal

39. MrEff

MrEff Initiate (37) Mar 21, 2017 Massachusetts

Just reading the thread now, and I had to laugh at a long post starting with the above quote, after Rob pretty explicitly saying that there's a lot more to the story than just CO2 shortage.

40. TomFoley

TomFoley Aspirant (259) Mar 19, 2005 Pennsylvania

I can back up the CO2 issue. My company uses a crap-ton of CO2, the solid variety, dry ice.
    Late last week we received notification from Airgas that we would not be receiving our full allotment, probably 25% less due to a shortage. The reason given was raw material procurement, and no timeline was given for full resumption of supply.

meefmoff and AlcahueteJ like this.