Niman Ranch and New Belgium Debut Voodoo Ranger Mango Habanero Beer Brats

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by Todd, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Todd

Todd Founder (5,748) Aug 23, 1996 California
    Staff Moderator Fest Crew Society

Fan-Favorite Craft Beer BBQ Collection Expands with Voodoo Ranger IPA Beer Brat

Niman Ranch and New Belgium Brewing Debut Mango Habanero Bratwurst Sausage Made with Award-Winning India Pale Ale

WESTMINSTER, Col. (February 13, 2020) – Building off the success of the Fat Tire BBQ Collection, Niman Ranch and New Belgium Brewing have debuted the bold and spicy Voodoo Ranger Mango Habanero IPA Beer Bratwurst, now available in select Whole Foods Markets and specialty grocers across the country. The new brat combines Niman Ranch’s Certified Humane pork, raised sustainably with no antibiotics—ever, with Voodoo Ranger India Pale Ale, the fastest growing IPA brand among its peers in the nation.

The new Voodoo Ranger Brats are sure to be a favorite for those who love a good kick and the perfect combination of spicy heat balanced with cool sweetness. The daring new blend gets its heat from the bold spice of habanero pepper balanced with Mosaic and Amarillo hops from the premium IPA, creating a fresh, clean and perfectly elevated brat.

“The response to the new Voodoo Ranger Brats has been overwhelming so far,” said Kay Cornelius, Vice President at Niman Ranch. “These flavors are so fun and daring, and the Voodoo Ranger packaging with their iconic mascot jumps off the shelf. This is the prize of every barbeque, tailgate or any occasion where you want to serve something fresh and new.”

New Belgium and Niman Ranch are both innovators that have reshaped their industries, seeing an unmet need for craft products to cater to a new generation of consumers who are concerned with sustainability and quality flavors. Both companies have humble beginnings—with the New Belgium founders brewing beer in their basement and Niman Ranch plotting business plans in the farm field. Today, both have found themselves at the top of their respective sectors thanks to their unwavering commitment to their values and high-quality products. It was only natural that the two brands partnered on the new Niman Ranch BBQ Collection, first with their Fat Tire line and now with the Voodoo Ranger IPA Beer Brats.

“Our collaboration with Niman Ranch has been a great fit, starting with the successful launch of the Fat Tire BBQ line last fall, and we are thrilled to expand our partnership with the Voodoo Ranger brat,” said Leah Pilcer, Director of Communications and PR for New Belgium Brewing, a B-Corp certified business committed to environmental sustainability.

The Voodoo Ranger Mango Habanero Beer Brats are now available at 340 Whole Foods Markets across the country as well as at Nugget Markets, serving the greater Sacramento metropolitan area.

###

Bitterbill, rousee and AZBeerDude72 like this.
  2. AZBeerDude72

AZBeerDude72 Poo-Bah (1,877) Jun 10, 2016 Arizona
    Society Trader

I will look for these. Love a good beer and brat and mango Habanero rocks, looking forward to sampling some when I see them pop up.
    Cheers

Bitterbill likes this.
  3. Giantspace

Giantspace Crusader (762) Dec 22, 2011 Pennsylvania

Voodoo is now considered a premium brand? I don’t taste it at all. More of an average try to appeal to all beer. I thought it was quite underwhelming and only drank 2 from the case. Took a while to have folks finish the rest.

Enjoy

Bitterbill likes this.
  4. Bitterbill

Bitterbill Poo-Bah (6,825) Sep 14, 2002 Wyoming
    Society Trader

Yeah but this is all aboot the Brats! I will keep an eye out for them.

AZBeerDude72 likes this.
  5. rgordon

rgordon Meyvn (1,015) Apr 26, 2012 North Carolina

Oh yeah, those brats aren't porky enough and the tropical heat just doesn't go with mustard and friends. I find Voodoo Ranger to be more than serviceable.....

Bitterbill likes this.
  6. BalancingBrooms

BalancingBrooms Champion (879) Aug 22, 2013 Illinois
    Trader

love me some brats :slight_smile:

Redrover and Bigrock like this.
  7. StoutElk_92

StoutElk_92 Poo-Bah (2,520) Oct 30, 2015 Massachusetts
    Society

The Fat Tire brats are pretty solid. These sound pretty awesome too! I'd love to find them.

Bitterbill likes this.
  8. Raime

Raime Meyvn (1,307) Jun 4, 2012 Greenland

Lemme get uhhhhh

Mango Habanero Ranger IPA instead please.

9. Harrison8

Harrison8 Poo-Bah (3,738) Dec 6, 2015 Missouri
    Society Trader

Local butcher in college used to make ghost pepper brats. One of my favorite summer grill treats. Hopefully these scratch that itch. Gives me an occasion to visit a Whole Foods as well.

Bitterbill likes this.