Noble Pils in AZ

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by yemenmocha, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yemenmocha

yemenmocha Poo-Bah (2,459) Jun 18, 2002 Arizona

Looks like it is hitting grocery stores before specialty retailers. Sam Adams beer finder was right, my local albertsons had it (and on sale). I know quite a few of us were looking forward to this release.

Cheers

2. bennetj17

bennetj17 Meyvn (1,374) Oct 30, 2005 Arizona
    Beer Trader

Well, this is one of the only Sam Adams beers I actually like so I'm glad it is coming out again. Not enough good Pilseners available here in AZ. Looks like I'm due to trade with someone back east for some Prima Pils and Pikeland Pils. You've had those?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.

Learn More
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.

Learn More
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Learn More