Not beer related but I have an AC/DC wine question...

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by cduckett16, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cduckett16

cduckett16 Initiate (134) Jul 26, 2010 California

Hoping someone from Australia might be able to help me out here and I guess I have more than 1 question. My girlfriend saw that they came out with AC/DC wine and really wants all 4 but I know this is limited to just Australia. Are these still available to purchase or are they sold out already? If they are still available I guess I would be looking for someone that might be interested in trading then. I would be trading beer for them.Hopefully it's ok that I post this on here. Not really a wine drinker so I didn't know what other site I could go on to ask. Any help would be great!
    Cheers,
    Chris

2. sinkas

sinkas Aspirant (201) Jul 9, 2008 Australia
    Beer Trader

Hi there,
    i can sedn you one of each, there are 2 reds and 2 whites, they are about $25 each from memory,
    SO I woudl need 4 pretty good US bombers to make it worth while

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.