1. Introducing the Respect BeerĀ® Society. Upgrading your account to a Society membership entitles you to more than a dozen awesome perks, from discounts, to ad-free browsing, extended users stats, and much more. Join today.
  2. BEER FEST ALERT: Don't miss FUNK Boston: A Wild & Sour Beer Fest on June 14-15!

Oak-aged fayston maple imp stout bottle count

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by MikeyMikee, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeyMikee

MikeyMikee Initiate (0) Mar 4, 2010 New York

Anybody know the bottle count on the 2012 release?

Thanks

2. goveia75

goveia75 Initiate (117) Mar 20, 2011 California
    Trader

If I could also join you in this OP, is this still available at the Warren store?

3. MUMike

MUMike Initiate (0) Feb 3, 2012 Missouri

Never heard of it, but it sounds delicious. Please send me a case.

4. Massbmx

Massbmx Disciple (337) Apr 5, 2011 Massachusetts

I'm not sure of the answer, but I'm def ISO this one if someone would like to trade?

5. nathanjohnson

nathanjohnson Initiate (0) Aug 5, 2007 Vermont

I haven't enjoyed the latest oak-aged batch (buffalo trace/utopias barrel) in bottle, but I recently got a chance to try the maple barrel, makers mark barrel, and oak-aged version, all on tap, and preferred the oak-aged version the best. I assume there's a bottle/tap variation.

6. MikeyMikee

MikeyMikee Initiate (0) Mar 4, 2010 New York

So nobody knows?

7. coreyfmcdonald

coreyfmcdonald Initiate (0) Nov 13, 2008 Georgia

I believe most of his releases have been one 53 gallon barrel, right? Not sure the size of that barrel or if any of this beer is kegged, but doesn't seem like anyone else has input anything so I guess this is better than anything so far. That'd be around 250 bottles. Anyways, I know Sean is on here fairly often, maybe he'll chime in.

8. WanderingFool

WanderingFool Poo-Bah (1,716) Aug 7, 2002 Massachusetts

The only count that's important to me is 1. As in the 1 bottle my friend in VT sent me a couple weeks ago.

9. oxide

oxide Initiate (0) Apr 22, 2011 Vermont

I know this is the wrong forum, but I have one FT.
    On a more relevant note, I know that each of the 3 stores that sell his products only got two cases each. Estimating what he kept for the farmer's market he attends, I'd say there were probably 150ish bottles for sale. That's just an educated guess, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.