Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Join us December 9th in Los Angeles for the ultimate throwdown of craft beer creativity!

Learn more...
Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Ommegang XV Reserve Ale in Stratford, CT

Discussion in 'New England' started by ShuinCT, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShuinCT

ShuinCT Initiate (0) Sep 10, 2012 Connecticut

FYI, just found the new release at a store in Stratford, CT. Bought one for the weekend and one for the cellar. Can't wait to try it. Anyone had it yet?

2. stearns16

stearns16 Aspirant (234) Jan 11, 2010 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

It's fantastic - a friend of mine got a bottle at the brewery and we tried it Friday night. How much a bottle in Stratford?

3. ShuinCT

I got the bottle for $16.99. You?

4. stearns16

stearns16 Aspirant (234) Jan 11, 2010 Connecticut
    Beer Trader

He said he paid $30 at the brewery .... I've seen it for around the same price you paid in Connecticut.

5. ShuinCT

Yeah, I got it at Windsor Package in Stratford... lot less than the brewery price. Not sure what it goes for elsewhere.

6. innuendobrewskiman63

innuendobrewskiman63 Disciple (313) Apr 1, 2012 New York
    Beer Trader

When I picked it up at the brewery it was $20 a bottle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.