News Over 50 New Breweries in 25 US States Opened in Spring 2012

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by Todd, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlcahueteJ

AlcahueteJ Defender (618) Dec 4, 2004 Massachusetts

A bunch of nano-breweries have started in MA recently. And most of them are making quality brews. But at the end of the day, I'll repeatedly reach for those that make the most sense for my palette AND my wallet. It's not wine, it's beer. I just want to grab a six pack and toss back a few. So what do I grab when presented with multiple options? Lately, for example, Jabby Brau and Summerfest. I'd love to repeatedly pick up that great tasting innovative beer in a 750 mL bottle with the cork and cage, and that pretty looking label. But for $13 at 9%, and only one bottle? No thanks.......it's just beer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.