Palace of Auburn Hills options

Discussion in 'US - Midwest' started by fredmugs, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fredmugs

fredmugs (0) Aug 11, 2012 Indiana
    Deactivated

Didn't see much relative to beer options at this place. Looking at Untappd there seemed to be the occasional awesome check in but I've checked into arenas while drinking in the parking lot.

Are there any special places inside the venue to get something good? Any breweries have spots? I know this is short notice but I'll be there tomorrow night to see Iron Maiden. I'm guessing that getting 666 on draft is asking too much.

2. JasonR1975

JasonR1975 (0) Jun 11, 2013 Michigan
    Trader

There should be some select craft kiosks where you can find some Griffin Claw or Atwater cans - probably some GI 312 or something similar on tap at a couple of the vending stations as well.

fredmugs likes this.
  3. Brianw508

Brianw508 (0) Apr 29, 2013 Michigan

there's an atwater stand, and rave has a stand with limted founders, bells and new holland from what i remember. nothing special, at all. don't look for anything remotely rare, its all shelf beers. but better than nothing

neenerzig likes this.
  4. Boosully

Boosully (0) Apr 8, 2014 Michigan
    Trader

I go there often for Pistons games and there are limited options. According to their website, there are craft beer options located at or near Sections 102, 112, 115, and 125 , but where it is from is anyone's guess. If you are looking for a spot before the concert, head over to Clubhouse BFD, about 10 minutes away.

I know this doesn't help you but they actually hold craft beer nights at The Palace with one coming up from Founders and Dark Horse on April 12th.

fredmugs likes this.
  5. fredmugs

fredmugs (0) Aug 11, 2012 Indiana
    Deactivated

Definitely planning to go to the new Kuhnhenn place and to Brooks Brewing. Clubhouse BFD may be a great option if we still have time to kill.

6. neenerzig

neenerzig (1,082) Feb 15, 2006 Ohio
    Society

I went to see Black Sabbath there with a friend back in February and I remember they had some local craft options available. You'll likely be paying a premium price, but if you are willing to overpay for good beer there's stuff available.

Eric

fredmugs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.