Parabola in OC. I have some for some peeps that missed out.

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by PeprSprYoFace, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeprSprYoFace

PeprSprYoFace Savant (938) Feb 18, 2008 California
    Trader

Supposedly from what I heard from the Bevmo by me is that some ass hole bought all three cases at one bevmo which in turn made the other bevmos sell out quick here in south OC so I couldn't get any here. However I went to the IE today to visit my mum for mothers day and the bevmo in Corona was sittin on 5 cases so I bought some for me and my roommate and the rest of the case for anyone out here that would like a bottle or two that didn't have the chance to get some because of the guy who had to buy $600 worth of parabola.

By the way. Anyone think this batch is a lot more coffee forward. Smells like a frappachino.

2. new2brew

new2brew Initiate (0) Apr 3, 2012

Are you close to San Diego?

3. jp7161

jp7161 Initiate (0) Dec 22, 2011 California

Bevmo in orange has at least three cases left along with cases of sculpiin bombers. Was just there this morning

4. Rudy

Rudy Initiate (0) May 11, 2012 California

The one on Tustin & Meats? Was there yesterday afternoon and the guy told me they had received 2 cases and had sold out the night before.

5. jp7161

jp7161 Initiate (0) Dec 22, 2011 California

Yep! Was there this morning at 10 when they opened. They were sitting by the front register. I went to the back and couldnt find them anywhere. Asked for help and the girl said they were sold out. I just happened to see them when i was leaving.

Rudy likes this.
  6. StarRaptor

StarRaptor Initiate (0) Jun 8, 2010 California

The Orange bevmo has two cases left as of 2:00

Rudy likes this.
  7. Rudy

Rudy Initiate (0) May 11, 2012 California

Thanks guys, was able to get a few when I went in earlier.

8. Sebowski

Sebowski Initiate (135) Jan 11, 2010 California

No.

9. PeprSprYoFace

Trader

Orange isn't very close to the south county area (RSM, Laguna, lakeforest)

10. PeprSprYoFace

Trader

Not very close to San Diego. Got 4 bottles if anyone wants to trade. Not lookin for anything crazy. I missed out on Abyss this year if someone can hook me up

11. 01Ryan10

01Ryan10 Initiate (0) Sep 10, 2011 California

As of Monday at 8pm there is a case left, but I just bought 2 bottles from it.

StarRaptor likes this.
  12. localhost

localhost Initiate (0) Sep 7, 2010 California

Bevmo in Cypress had a few left as of last night, have to ask for it, limit 2 per customer. My friend also said the Total Wine in HB on Beach has some behind the counter, limit 1.

13. Vanlingleipa

Vanlingleipa Devotee (458) May 19, 2011 California
    Trader

Any recent sightings in OC?

14. hackedfly

hackedfly Initiate (0) Feb 14, 2012 California

I believe Korker Liquors in Corona del Mar just got some in per a FB update with a 1 per person limit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.