Belgium parking in Brussels

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Erzengel, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erzengel

Erzengel Aspirant (290) Sep 8, 2008 Germany
    Beer Trader

hey,
    I've been to Brussels a few times but never by (own) car. As my girlfriend wants do go shopping, while I'll do beer stuff - can anyone recommend me a car park near Rue Neuve, or should I just go there and see where I'll get a space...
    I saw on the internet that they cost ±2,50/hour (the Q-Park ones I found), are there some that are more expensive where I have to be careful, or do they all have the same price level??

Thanks for any info :) - and as I come from NRW, I know how to drive in big cities... ;)

2. Mar02x

Mar02x Defender (668) Aug 29, 2011 Netherlands
    Beer Trader

Close to Mother Lambic is a big parking garage. It is just around the corner. And all parking garages are gonna cost you a pretty penny in Brussels.

3. ggaughan

ggaughan Initiate (0) Apr 26, 2005 Pennsylvania

Although a little further walk from Moeder Lambic, still only 5 minutes and a stones throw away from a fantastic outside seafood restaurant in the ST. Catherine's area, I usually park here:
    Interparking sa-nvmore info
    Bisschopsstraat 1
    1000 Brussels, Belgium
    The seafood place by the way is called La Mer du Nord

4. Erzengel

Erzengel Aspirant (290) Sep 8, 2008 Germany
    Beer Trader

Thanks for all the infos - we had a great day in Brussels and the city was not as crowded as I thought.
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.