Peche 'n Brett hits PDX...aaand it's gone!

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by hopsbreath, Jan 10, 2013.

1. hopsbreath

hopsbreath Aug 28, 2009 Oregon

Just reeling about how fast this disappeared. Made seven stops today and they were all out! Last release I could have bought over a case of it but this go 'round is an entirely different story. Still spotting Cerasus here and there. I however am going to console myself with a Seizoen Bretta.

2. MADhombrewer

MADhombrewer Jun 4, 2008 Oregon

Call the brewery and see if they know of a place that you haven't checked yet?

3. hopsbreath

hopsbreath Aug 28, 2009 Oregon

Somebody already offered me a spare so I guess I can't complain too much. None the less I'm fondly remembering the good 'ole days when this sat on the shelf for a whole weekend.

MADhombrewer likes this.
  4. Smurf2055

Smurf2055 Nov 12, 2011 Washington

Supposedly it is getting some distribution in WA, hoping I'm fast enough to get some

distantmantra likes this.
  5. draheim

draheim Sep 18, 2010 Washington
    Beer Trader

6. 8eer

8eer Mar 27, 2010 Oregon

Apparently it was available for all of five hours...
    The last release I was out of the country.
    Thus my only experience was the last yeasty 1.5 mls from a bottle at a tasting in July. It was incredible.
    ISO: Peche n' Brett!

7. JonnyBeers

JonnyBeers Oct 24, 2012 British Columbia (Canada)
    Beer Trader

Can't wait for this, it's coming up to BC soon! Hopefully nobody here knows about it so it lasts longer than 5 hours, but I'll be in the car the minute it's on shelves.

8. tcampbel1

tcampbel1 May 17, 2010 Oregon
    Beer Trader

Wow, didn't even get a chance to look. Assumed by the Logsdons Facebook post it wouldn't land till the 11th. Zero for 2 trying to land a bottle during the releases.

9. w_klon

w_klon Aug 1, 2012 Oregon
    Beer Trader

If anyone can help a brother out, I'm just looking for 1. I've looked and got shut down, but if anyone knows of somewhere that has any or would like to trade maybe, I'd appreciate it. Just want to try it.

10. Shmeal

Shmeal Nov 9, 2009 Oregon
    Beer Trader

Check Bailey's. I heard they got some

11. distantmantra

distantmantra May 23, 2011 Washington
    Beer Trader

Please come to Seattle. Please come to Seattle. Please come to Seattle.

12. DefenCorps

DefenCorps Jan 18, 2007 Oregon
    Beer Trader

i didn't know this was coming. Can someone please post details on the release? Not everyone's on facebook

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe