Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Join us December 9th in Los Angeles for the ultimate throwdown of craft beer creativity!

Learn more...
Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Port Angeles, Wa news: Barhop Brewery and Taproom is finally reopening!

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by MadCanadian, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadCanadian

MadCanadian Initiate (0) Aug 12, 2010 Washington

For those in the Port Angeles, Wa area who didn't already know, Barhop Brewery and Taproom is reopening on Wednesday, Dec 5th. Their new location is at 124 W Railroad Ave., Port Angeles, Wa. This will be their brewery with taproom on site, unlike their old locations, with the brewery one place, taproom another. This also means Port Angeles' newest production only brewer, Dungeness Brewing Co will once again be selling beer as they have a permanent guest tap at Barhop. I for one am glad, not that I'll be able to make it until the weekend!! By the way, you're welcome Tom and Mic if you're reading this!

2. Asics

Asics Devotee (407) Jul 28, 2012 Washington

Just returned from my trip back to Port Angeles. I visited their new taproom and they are doing a fine job with it! Free pool! In addition the beers they had on tap were good. I tried their scotch ale, IPA and porter and all were solid brews. Would recommend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.