Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Portland, ME - grab a brew tonight?

Discussion in 'New England' started by BeRanger, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeRanger

BeRanger Devotee (433) Dec 11, 2011 Michigan
    Beer Trader

If anyone is around tonight and wants to grab a drink, my flight in this morning got cancelled so I don't get in until around 5p. As a result, I'm waiting until tomorrow morning to drive into Lewiston for some work.

Shoot me a message - not sure where I'll stay, probably near Shipyard. Packing my bag now, if I get there early enough I'll check my bag and bring some Michigan goodies.

2. LostTraveler

LostTraveler Initiate (0) Oct 28, 2011 Maine

Wish I could, if it hadnt been for this weather.

3. LostTraveler

LostTraveler Initiate (0) Oct 28, 2011 Maine

I was going to tell you about the tasting at Bier Cellar with Bull Jagger but it was moved to tomorrow.

4. BeRanger

BeRanger Devotee (433) Dec 11, 2011 Michigan
    Beer Trader

First flight cancelled...
    Second flight cancelled...
    Third flight cancelled...

No more business trip.

5. mclaughlindw4

mclaughlindw4 Initiate (0) Jul 2, 2009 Maine

it's snowing outside

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.