Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by TWStandley, Feb 22, 2012.
That's a lot of work. I could help you with...all of it?
ISO: your third shelf. paint might be a nice extra as well just sayin
My gf calls this my thread my porn site so the lotion is an easy justification
That Westbrook/Evil Twin Collab is delicious (amongst other selections) Enjoy!
Went overboard at total wine today, oh well.
First time going to Ramirez liqour in Los Angeles today- awesome shop!
Gots me this stuff-
Got my BJ fix this morning x 4
Thanks to LambAndTunaPhish for hooking me up with my first BCBS plus ridiculous extras
Latest trip to VA
how does the white oak jai alai compare to the regular? I live in south florida so can get the normal with ease (and the maduro brown which really don't do it for me) but haven't seen the variations of jai alai out and about, at least not since I realized I wanted to look
oh and my order from california came in today. a couple gambles and a couple check marks in this one!
2 westy 12 bricks
Bourbon County Cherry
Murda'd out stout
bought this couple hours ago. stopped by my local liquor store (obvisouly in chicago) and saw a Goose Island gift basket. included was bramble and cherry FTW!! also not shown 6 piece GI glassware and 2 shirts
where was that at if you don't mind me asking? and how much?
More like STROKED
200 pages and still going strong. This is the most badass thread ever.
The Christmas Haul... between gifts for myself, my brother, and just being unable to stop making regular purchases. Think we like WnB a bit?
Between Seattle, Vancouver, and Victoria, I came away with a nice little haul of west coast goodies (plus a Cantillon as the cherry on top):
Obviously would have loved to get more but this put my checked bag at exactly 50lbs (with a suit bag and some shoes inside as well).
$9.99/bottle = total no-brainer.
Really strong oak note to it, and very very good. If you are a Jai Alai fan, the white oak is a must try IMO.
Berkshire Russian Imperial Stout was surprisingly good.
Picked up 3 in some supermarket on my way through Mass. this summer.
Cant' really figure out how to add a picture, but just grabbed the following
x1Victory Oak Horizontal
X1 GI Night Stalker
X1 Lost Abbey Deliverance 2011 Vintage
X1 Fifty/Fifty Eclipse Bernheim Wheat Whiskey Edition
X2 Brooklyn Black OPS (2009 and 2011)
X1 Trappistes Rochefort 10
Pretty happy with what I got my hands on this week!
Thanks to all that hooked a brother up!
Doesn't include the cases of Zombie or expedition! Love the Midwest!
Wouldn't want to sit on those DIPAs very long.....
Some Surly from my non-BA friend in Minnesota arrived this morning. Dude hooked it up
^^^^^^ I'll drink those Pliny right now!
Better, as they fade rather quickly in pure freshness. Many say 4 months. I totally disagree with Pliny. More like 4 weeks.
SC shelf turds
$9.99? I'm guessing that has to be from Total Wine? Every time I go in there I'm like:
Super duper trade with JohnfromPurdue. Can't wait to pop one of these BBMonsters.
First BA trade courtesy of PaulUH. Thanks!
Order from Wine and Cheese Place. Not pictured BA Rasputin XV and StillWater Debauched - Brunello Barrel Aged.
This is my Florida haul from 1 store (Davie Discount Liquors), 4 trades, and 1 generous friend:
Top, from left to right:
- 3x 4-packs of Terrapin Wake n' Bake (2x 4-packs headed to Swiderek202 for some BCBS)
- Mississippi Mud (gift from my sister; I appreciate the effort, at least! )
- 1x 4-pack of Cigar City White Oak Jai Alai
- 3x Bruery Tart of Darkness. Got these for $10.99 a bottle, so I couldn't resist!
- Cigar City Bourbon Big Sound. Thanks, nulledge!! Jon also hooked me up with a pour of Spiked Wake n' Bake at Kickbacks -- what a cool beer and cool guy!
- Cigar City Bolita Double Brown and Cigar City Winter Warmer
- Cigar City Moat Water. Thanks dolfan54fl!! Jeff extra'd me a Surly Furious, too, but that didn't last.
Bottom, from left to right (ish):
- St. Bernardus Abt 12 (last 2 from a 4-pack. I get this is NC, but it's $3-$4/4-pack less in FL)
- 1x Hair of the Dog Fred, 4x Hair of the Dog Adam. Thanks, eatabagofbooger!!! Kevin actually gave me 5 Adams, but I gave 1 to a friend who's never tried it. He also gave me that beautiful HoTD Tulip.
- RareR DOS 500ml growler. Many thanks to voxomkid!!!!!!! I missed the release for a family event, but Ruy came through for me!!! (He's the generous friend referenced above, but all of these BAs are generous and awesome!)
- Westy XII. Thanks to SilentUproar, a great new BA!! This guy hooked me up with a Westy and the Cigar City Sugar Plum on the end. (I've shared a couple of those already, as well.)
- And finally, a Cigar City Maduro and Tocobaga. I had 2 of each, but only 1 survived!
I can't wait to dig in!!!
I wish I had a Total Wine around my area...