Probably long gone but... any Flying Monkeys BNL Imperial Chocolate Stout still in stores?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by buggyboo, May 13, 2018.

1. buggyboo

buggyboo Initiate (31) Dec 24, 2015 Missouri

Hello. I bought a bottle of this last time I was up, although that was four years ago. Don't know if they did any other runs of this one or not. Opened it at a share and people really liked it a lot.. like get us a case of that next time you go to Canada. Would like to find some Half Pints Burlywine too, but it looks like I will only be in BC, Alberta, and Saskatchewan; BC for sure. Willing to work trades for American craft but wanted to see if it is lingering on the shelves first. Thanks.

2. Coronaeus

Coronaeus Crusader (742) Apr 21, 2014 Ontario (Canada)
    Trader

They brew this regularly.

I know you can get it in Ontario pretty easily. Not sure what other provinces get distribution though. Hopefully someone from out west can give you more info.

buggyboo likes this.
  3. Ozzylizard

Ozzylizard Poo-Bah (3,230) Oct 5, 2013 Pennsylvania
    Premium Trader

My local distributor had some the last time I was in, about a month ago. I've seen it in other US stores as well. If you wish, I'll check for you tomorrow.

buggyboo likes this.
  4. Coronaeus

Trader

By the way... I'll be driving by the brewery on Thursday. If you have no luck elsewhere, and you will have a Canadian address while you are here, I can ship you some. Let me know.

5. Ozzylizard

Ozzylizard Poo-Bah (3,230) Oct 5, 2013 Pennsylvania
    Premium Trader

Oops - sorry! That was Chocolate Manifesto, not BNL.

6. Coronaeus

Trader

Shoot. I read that wrong too. Not sure if the BNL is still being made or not. Sorry about that.

7. buggyboo

buggyboo Initiate (31) Dec 24, 2015 Missouri

That's cool. Maybe I will have to post some trades. Do people in western Canada covet beers from New Glarus, Surly, Toppling Goliath, Three Floyds, Perennial, and others? I was in Edmonton 4 years ago and Cantillon was just sitting on the shelves. I told people that and now everyone wants some when I go up there... I heard they're not distributed there anymore...

David_kent likes this.
  8. David_kent

David_kent Initiate (65) Mar 29, 2014 Ontario (Canada)

I covet all from New Glarus....but I am in Toronto