Providence, RI

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by cpetrone84, Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpetrone84

cpetrone84 Poo-Bah (3,216) Jun 23, 2009 Pennsylvania
    Society

I will be visiting Providence, RI this weekend. I was curious if there were any solid bottle shops in the city?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers.

2. Providence

Providence Champion (821) Feb 24, 2010 Rhode Island
    Trader

Nikki's Liquors in the plaza off of Douglas Ave. is the best bottle shop in my opinion. High Spirits in the plaza with Whole Foods on North Main St. is great. Also, check out Bottles in the plaza that is on the corner of Pitman and Gano streets.

If you have the time and transportation take the 15 minute drive north up I-95 and hit Yankee Spirits in Attleboro, MA. They have some stuff that RI doesn't get.

3. yeti123

yeti123 Initiate (0) Nov 23, 2010 Connecticut

There's also a Yankee spirits in Swansea which may be closer depending on where in the city you'll be. Both locations have great selections.

Providence likes this.
  4. ShogoKawada

ShogoKawada Initiate (0) May 31, 2009 Pennsylvania

in town, go to nikkis, high spirits, and bottles.

outta town- go to yankees in attleboro or swansea. Both have ginormous selections.

5. Celtics76

Celtics76 Crusader (788) Sep 5, 2011 Rhode Island

Also Gasbarro's in Seekonk is pretty solid. A little bit closer than Yankee Spirits, but try to get to Yankee if you can.

6. cpetrone84

cpetrone84 Poo-Bah (3,216) Jun 23, 2009 Pennsylvania
    Society

Thanks for all the help!

7. JaredKent

JaredKent Initiate (0) May 11, 2011 Rhode Island

A little late to the game but for future reference. Grapes & Grains is a brand new bottle shop in Barrington, RI, just outside Providence. Definitely worth checking out. Off the beaten path, so we tend to have things in stock that the Providence shops have already run out of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.