pubcakes

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by pinkgrenade, Mar 23, 2012.

1. pinkgrenade

pinkgrenade Aug 19, 2011 California
    Beer Trader

Any of you had pubcakes before??

If you have, and love them as much as any sane human being does, you should check out her pledge drive she is doing http://pubcakes.com/pledge/

She is putting on as many unique events as she can the next few months too, you should check out her facebook page to find them. She did a bingo game at bottlecraft last week im sad I missed it.

I myself have pledged at least as much as I would spend on 2 bottles of beer :)

(this is my friend's business. not only do i just like her in general, but i actually love her cupcakes. a lot. go buy a super pretzel its AMAZING and pairs extremely well with gf double stout)

2. joloje

joloje Jan 2, 2009 California

Yes I have. I thought she was cute on the TV show "cupcake wars". Even though she was the first competitor to get chopped
    for alledgedly attempting to corrupt the Girl Scouts! With beer!
    I'll be pledging too because the cupcakes are very good. For an old guy like me however they"re a hard-sell because
    I'm usually getting my carbs in liquid form....

3. pinkgrenade

Beer Trader

that was so awful!!! really you had to put her on that episode come on

4. Epical8

Epical8 Dec 30, 2010 California

Do whatever Pinkgrenade says. Shes knows best fool.

5. Rzzzzz

Rzzzzz Nov 10, 2007 California

Had one once and found it disgusting. Got a pub stuck in my throat for days.

6. pmarlowe

pmarlowe Nov 27, 2010 District of Columbia
    Beer Trader

These look good but are pretty pricey. If I'm spending $3.50 or whatever on a cupcake, I'm going to Sprinkles.

7. pinkgrenade

Beer Trader

smart man

Epical8 likes this.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe