Question for stores carrying homebrewing supplies

Discussion in 'Homebrewing' started by KBrennan1000, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KBrennan1000

KBrennan1000 Initiate (0) Sep 20, 2010 Massachusetts

I'd love to start carrying homebrew supplies in the store I manage but my question is where I do get the products? I've heard of some places just ordering through Northern Brewer or Midwest but are there other sources (particularly in MA) that I could get it from?

bentonquest likes this.
  2. telejunkie

telejunkie Disciple (314) Sep 14, 2007 Vermont

you've got one in your backyard...crosby & baker. LD Carlson is the other major supplier.

inchrisin likes this.
  3. dennho

dennho Initiate (0) Oct 29, 2006 New York

One of my LHBS has a small section in a couple of convenience stores and a beer store. If you need something simple and quick you have a few places to get his product that may be closer to you than driving to his large main store.

4. inchrisin

inchrisin Defender (654) Sep 25, 2008 Indiana

Foxx also does a lot for the kegging side of brewing. I'd try to contact the above, Foxx, and Wyeast/WLP to see what they can do for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.