Real Ale/Surly/Three Floyds Blakkr

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by jera1350, Dec 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billhelm

billhelm Aspirant (255) Feb 9, 2011 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

It doesn't appear to be flying off the shelves at most of my regular stops. I think the price point deterred people from the start.

pmccallum86 likes this.
  2. jera1350

jera1350 Poo-Bah (2,197) Dec 15, 2007 Minnesota

I think most places have gotten a second shipment at this point.

3. evilgenius1917

evilgenius1917 Initiate (158) Feb 16, 2009 Minnesota

Hey, I know you!

4. XmnwildX12

XmnwildX12 Meyvn (1,430) Nov 12, 2010 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

I got FFF version last night and have the Real Ales version coming tomorrow, can't wait to compare them.

billhelm and dc55110 like this.
  5. billhelm

billhelm Aspirant (255) Feb 9, 2011 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

Yeah, but even before then, except for a few spots it did not sell out right away.

6. PieOhMy

PieOhMy Devotee (415) Feb 23, 2013 Minnesota

I'm with you on this. The first can I liked quite a bit. Second can was less enjoyable. By the third can (these were all on different nights, mind you) I started to think this brew actually kind of sucks.

7. ZepHead80

ZepHead80 Initiate (0) Mar 7, 2013 Illinois

It's delicious!!! Had it today. 10% FFF will be bombers not sure on price. However, if you can find on draft as I did... It's worth trying even if your not a fan of the style.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.