Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Revolution Oktoberfest Party at the new brewery!

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by moju, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dontcounttoday

Dontcounttoday Apr 23, 2010 Illinois
    Beer Trader

I would love to see some pictures if anyone took any. What taps did they offer?

2. 71gto

71gto Jun 3, 2009 Illinois
    Beer Trader

Forgot to mention the staff was super cool as usual. My girlfriend lost her phone and we went back, cannot remember his name, but he was a director of sale. He let us back in when the doors were locked to look for it. Even gave us his card (that my girlfriend cannot find now) and said to call him on Monday and they would let us know if they found it during cleanup.

Luckily it was buried in my truck, but the guy was about as nice as could be. Especially dealing with my (very) intoxicated girlfriend.

3. harrylee773

harrylee773 Aug 8, 2010 Illinois

Well, I'll never be confused with Walter Iooss, Jr when it comes to my photography skills, but I snapped a few with the iPhone:

The giant O-fest banner (co-starring: my stupid index finger)
    [​IMG]

Some bourbon barrels:
    [​IMG]

The sweet 1L steins filled with delicious Oktoberfest Revolution

[​IMG]
    Not sure what else they had available as I stuck with Oktoberfest all night.

4. dsal89

dsal89 Jul 6, 2008 Indiana

[​IMG]

I was hoping to become one of the models for Revs barrel program...no word yet :(

5. dsal89

dsal89 Jul 6, 2008 Indiana

Hahahaha. You shoulda said hi anyway man. It is always cool to meet BAs

6. eorwar

eorwar Jan 11, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

Another awesome event by Revolution. Great environment, staff, music, food & Beer! For some reason my 1 ticket half-fills were always 3/4 or more lol. My whole crew had a blast and we will be back for any events in the future. Keep it up guys!

dsal89 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe