Sam Adams Noble Pils

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by fx20736, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utopiajane

utopiajane Initiate (0) Jun 11, 2013 New York

I treat the pils like all my other beer and tick tick tick except for how much I actually drink of it. =) I just tried a new one that I think I might have to buy a lot more of. Peak Organic Fresh Cut Pilsner. You won't miss that other with all the options you are likely to have. I also am a big fan of Prima, Pikeland and Sunshine Pils as well.

JackHorzempa likes this.
  2. stingray40

stingray40 Initiate (95) Jul 31, 2009 Michigan

I as really upset when they got rid of their Golden Pilsner, believe some time in the late 90s.

dirtyfab likes this.
  3. vileplume

vileplume Initiate (0) Sep 27, 2015 Arizona

It's sad. Sam adams has quality brews. It seems like their business practices are what keeps them from being this awesome independent brewery that newbies and seasoned veterans can both enjoy, which is a territory most breweries should shoot for imo.

4. Omnium

Omnium Initiate (0) Jan 31, 2013 Pennsylvania

Alpine spring was awesome, I cant believe it only was around for two seasons.

SA sucks when it comes to discontinuing beers. I'm still hoping for Bonfire, Rustic Saison and East-West Kolsch to come back. I have fond memories with those beers, especially bonfire.

5. David_Deas

David_Deas Initiate (0) Jan 26, 2016 North Carolina

And in the process of blowing away Noble Pils, it also blows away your wallet.

I stock the Prima. Love it. But I'm just saying.

6. Gajo74

Gajo74 Poo-Bah (3,188) Sep 14, 2014 New York
    Society Trader

Good beer! According to beer menus.com, it is available in some places, at least in NY. I've seen it as part of a SA variety 6 pack, but also as its own 6 pack.

7. CJNAPS

CJNAPS Initiate (0) Nov 3, 2013 California

I wish I tried this before they discontinued it. FW Pivo Pils is pretty good if you guys can get your hands on it.

SaltofOH likes this.
  8. jmv0009

jmv0009 Initiate (0) Oct 15, 2015 Alabama

I'm drinking one now. It's in the Cabin 24 pack at Costco. Good beer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.