Release Samuel Adams Longshot

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by SerialTicker, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerialTicker

SerialTicker Poo-Bah (1,760) Jun 18, 2012 Michigan

Zack's Magnificent Seven IPA
    James' Beerflower Wheat
    Dave's Strawberry Lager

I tried doing a forum search and saw no threads involving this year's Longshot, so... what the hell. Who's tried them? I thought to look them up because my bottle shop just posted on Facebook about getting them in, and there are no reviews on this site, and only a couple on RateBeer. I figure I'll try them all... at least the Strawberry Lager. Intriguing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MilkManX

MilkManX Disciple (300) Jul 10, 2012 Arizona

All 3 sound worth trying. I will check my local for em.

3. muda13

muda13 Initiate (0) Mar 28, 2013

I had a chance to try all three...they are all pretty awesome. :) My favorite is the Beer Flower Wheat...crisp taste, slightly sweet from the hibiscus--very refreshing. I'm sure it'll be great to drink during the warm spring/summer months. :) The other two are fantastic as well. Got to meet the winning brewers at GABF (where I tried the winning beers)...they were all pretty cool guys. These beers are TOTALLY worth trying. :)

4. MackayClanBrewin

MackayClanBrewin Initiate (0) Mar 20, 2011 Texas

Even if they weren't great I would still buy them to help support the dream of homebrewers.

Kopfschuss, zadams1 and ufmj like this.
  5. JohnGalt1

JohnGalt1 Poo-Bah (4,635) Aug 10, 2005 Idaho
    Beer Trader

Already showed up in Boise. All three were pretty tasty.

zadams1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe